Part 17

Khushi closed the room door and came in.. Before she could think of how to wake Arnav.. She saw him get up and sit on the bed rubbing his eyes... She thanked her stars that he woke up by himself.. He saw her once.. She saw him looking at her and she moved to her bag and started removing her clothes.. Taking her clothes she walked to the bathroom and placed her hand on the knob to open the door and at the same time Arnav too placed his hand on the knob.. Both looked at each other..

Khushi: I need to bath.. I'm getting late.. Move..

Arnav: I need to go office... I'm getting late too..

Khushi: but I have do the morning pooja..

Arnav: this is my room Khushi..

Khushi: This is my room too.. Don't forget.. I'm Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada..

Arnav folded his arms and looked at her smirking..

Arnav: oh really?

That's when Khushi realized what she just said..

Khushi: (fumbling) umm.. Yeah.. i..

Arnav: okay fine.. Let's do this.. We both are getting late..  Lets bath together..

Khushi widened her eyes hearing that..

Khushi: what?

Arnav: yeah.. We'll save time that way Mrs. Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada.. Come on

Saying that he held her hand to take her in the bathroom.. Khushi left his hand and moved two steps back..

Khushi: NO..

Her cheeks turning crimson red.. She turned her face the other side not wanting him to see her blush.. But she was late.. He had already seen her blushing.. he thought of teasing her a bit..

Arnav: why? You are my wife now.. We can always bath together..

Khushi was getting nervous now.. Her words were backfiring on her.. Arnav saw her tensed.. He picked her up in his arms and moved inside the bathroom.. Khushi was really afraid now.. Was he really going to bath with her? NO way.. Before she could protest he placed her on the bathroom slab and stood in between her legs..

Khushi: What..

He place his finger on her lips.. Not letting her speak..

Arnav: relax Khushi.. I'm not going to bath with you.. Finish your bath.. I'm waiting outside..

Saying that he moved out of the bathroom closing the door behind her.. He wasn't going to bath with her.. He was just teasing her.. Khushi was touched with his gesture.. She was not understanding him.. Sometimes he was sweet to her.. Sometimes naughty.. Sometimes manhandling.. How was she supposed to understand him? She got up.. Locked the door and had her shower...  she came out and saw him.. He was busy talking on the phone.. His back was facing her.. He hear the door opening and knew that she was out.. Dropping the call He took his towel and was moving to the bathroom to have his bath when he saw her..

She was standing near the mirror in a beautiful pink saree and minimum jewellery.. Drying her hair with the towel.. He was lost seeing her like that..  She noticed him watching her and that's when he came back to reality.. He moved to have his bath and Khushi moved down.. Anjali and the other family members were down waiting for the couple to come so that they can start with the pooja and fulfill some other rituals..

Anjali saw Khushi and came to her..

Anjali: Good Morning Bhabhi..

She giggled..