Part 37

Next Day

The satsang had gone on till 6am in the morning and khushi had stayed awake with the rest of the family and guests except Arnav.. He had tried to get khushi to sleep with him and not stay awake.. but khushi had been adamant.. she wanted to attend the satsang till morning..

it was morning now and most of the family members had gone to sleep due to staying awake till morning..

Arnav was leaving for office and khushi walked him till the car.. After the satsang was over.. she had not slept as Arnav woke up by then and she helped him with getting ready and his breakfast..

Once they reached the car Arnav turned and moved his hands around her waist pulling her close and kissed her forehead..

Arnav: I love you..

khushi: (smiling) I love you too..

He pulled back and could see her eyes swollen due to lack of sleep..

Arnav: Get proper sleep in the afternoon baby.. because im not going to let you get any sleep tonight as well..

khushi blushed nodding slightly and he pecked her lips..

Arnav: good.. I will come home by 05:00pm. Call me if anything required.. Ok?

Khushi: hmm..

Arnav: Bye..

He sat in his car After so many days of waiting.. Tonight was finally the time when they would be one in every damn way.. He was so eager for being with her and he could see the same eagerness from her end too in form of shyness.. and he loved to see her like that.. What was it that dragged him to her so much that waiting till 05:00pm today evening looked like waiting for years.. He started his Car and drove to his Office.. khushi waited till his car left RM gates and then moved in..
*******************

Arnav called Khushi many times today since he left for work.. And she could read how eager he was for tonight.. This was his
10th call since morning that she was answering..

Arnav: Had lunch?

Khushi: Yeah..

Arnav: What did you have?

Khushi: curd rice..

Arnav: Why? I mean why didnt you have a proper meal?

Khushi: I wasnt hungry that much.. So..

Arnav: And whats for dinner tonight?

Khushi: What would you like to have? Tell me.. I'll make it..

Arnav: I want you Khushi.. I am hungry for you.. Just you..

She blushed and was about to drop the call when he stopped her..

Arnav: wait.. don't drop the call..

khushi: why?

Arnav: where are you?

khushi: (confused) on the terrace.. why?

Arnav: go to our room..

khushi: room? but why?

Arnav: just do as I say..

khushi: okay.. wait..

she reached their room and stopped at the french doors..

khushi: done..

Arnav: good.. now open the closet..

She moved to the closet and opened it.. She saw a medium sized box gift placed on top of their piled clothes.. There was a broad smile on her face seeing the gift.. she took it in her hands..