Part 13

Arnav driving his car in full speed reached home and straight went to his mom's room.. he saw his dad reading some file sitting on the bed.. He couldn't see his mom.. Arav saw Arnav standing at the door of his room..

Arnav's dad: Arnav.. Good that you came.. I was just about to call you..  We need to discuss the Mehta's deal..

Arnav: not now dad.. Where's mom?

Arnav's dad: your mom has gone to Anjali's place.. She will be back by evening.. What's wrong? You seem tensed..

Arnav: nothing important dad..  Just needed to talk to her..

Saying that Arnav left to his room.. he dint wish to discuss it with his dad.. He would talk to his mom later.. He thought..

...

Same night (Gupta mansion)

Khushi had reached home and was in her room..Standing at her rooms window looking at the stars.. She was in no mood to talk to anyone.. Her life was getting miserable day by day and she couldn't help it.. At one hand it was her dads business which he had worked really hard to make it what it was today.. And at other hand it was her happiness.. She couldn't think straight.. After moving from Arnav's office she had been to her office.. She tried her level best to find a way out.. Hoping that there might be a way in which she can save Gupta industries so that she wouldn't need to get married to Arnav.. But no use.. There was no way out of this situation.. She had heard that Arnav Singh Raizada was a person whom no one could win from.. But today she had faced it too..

She couldn't tell her dad about this as he was not keeping well.. And if he comes to know about this she was sure he wouldn't let me marry Arnav at any cost.. But that will lead Gupta industries to close down.. And she can't let that happen.. This industry was made with her dad and papa's years of hard work.. It was their dream.. She can't let it shut down like that..

Khushi: (looking at the stars) mumma.. papa.. Please help me..

...

2 day later.. (AR office)

It was late afternoon.. Arnav was in the conference room attending a meeting when he got a call on his mobile...Seeing the caller id he excused himself and moved out..

Arnav: Hey..  How are you?

Khushi: what do you think? How am i?

Arnav knew she was angry with him so he thought of ignoring her question.. 

Arnav: I need your reply Khushi..

Khushi: I know.. That's why I have called..

Arnav: Ok.. So what is your reply then?

Khushi: I am ready to marry you..

There was a broad smile on Arnav's face hearing this.. he knew that she would agree.. he had not left her a choice.. But hearing her say it his happiness knew no bounds.. He was damn happy..

Arnav: (smiling) great..

Khushi: but I want the marriage to be done within 2 weeks.. I have a new venture to start after that..  Hope you understand..

Arnav: sure.. As you wish..  Ill inform my family and you inform yours..

Khushi: yeah.. Bye

She was about drop the call when Arnav stopped her..

Arnav: Khushi.. Thanks for accepting the proposal.

Khushi: hmm.. bye

Arnav: bye..