Part 28

Next morning (06:30am)

Arnav woke up to see his himself hugging his wife from behind and Khushi sleeping cozily with her back pressed to his front.. He dint know when did they end up sleeping like this.. She was sleeping so peacefully in his arms.. He smiled remembering how last night she kissed him.. He kissed her cheek lightly and Silently got up Not wishing to wake her up.. Getting fresh he moved out for his morning jog..

15 minutes later...

Khushi woke up to see her husband not on the bed next to her.. She sat on the bed rubbing her eyes and scanned the room but dint find him anywhere.. Where was he? She looked at the clock on the wall which read 06:45am.. He must have gone for his morning jog she thought.. She thought of moving for a shower till he returns.. As it is they had pooja at home today afternoon and she had to get ready and move down soon..

Khushi came out of the bathroom after 30 minutes and started drying her hair standing in front of the mirror.. Once her hair were dried she moved her hands behind her to tied the blouses knot but was not able to.. She was struggling to tie it and that's when he entered in..  And no doubt he was once again left speechless.. Khushi was standing there wearing a pink & white net saree with wet hair looking ravishing..  

(khushi's saree)

He knew it was only his wife who could make him go speechless.. She never failed to pull him towards her.. khushi saw him from the mirror staring at her..

Khushi: Arnav.. Can you please help me tie the knot?

He heard her speak and that's when he realized that he was ogling at his own wife.. he nodded and moved to behind her.. khushi moved her hair to her ride shoulder..  He took the two strings in his hand and tied it looking everywhere but at her milky white bare back.. khushi was watching his expressions from the mirror.. She knew he was trying hard to resist her..  he tied the knot for her and was moving to for his shower when he saw his moms kangans on khushi's wrists.. he was surprised..  he stopped at the bathroom door and asked her..

Arnav: khushi.. did mom give you these kangans?

Khushi who was applying her sindoor turned to him and smiled nodding..

Arnav: (surprised) really?

Khushi: yeah.. She gave them to me yesterday..

Arnav: so that's means mom is fine with you?

Khushi smiled and moved to him placing her hands around his neck..

Khushi: yes Mr. Raizada.. Your mom has accepted me as her daughter in law wholeheartedly..

Arnav was stunned hearing this.. His mom accepted Khushi? But how did that happen? He had tried so much in all these years but couldn't succeed..  Then..  how? Was it because of what his dad and di told her yesterday? Maybe.. Whatever it was.. He was extremely happy..  Seeing him so happy that he was lost at words She hugged him and he hugged her back.. The both stayed like that for few minutes..  Feeling each other's warmth,, and then kissed her forehead.. Everything was finally getting okay in his life..

Khushi: (still in each other embrace) Arnav.. Aren't you getting late for office?

Arnav pulled back and looked at her.. His hands still around her waist..

Arnav: yeah.. I am.. We have to sign the deal.. Aren't you joining?

Khushi: I wanted to but there is pooja at home and I need to stay..

Arnav: fine.. You stay.. As It is we just have to solve some figures.. ill bring the file home and we can do it later..

Khushi: sounds good..