Part 16

Khushi reached home that night.. changing into her night clothes she lied on her bed thinking.. What was happening to her? Why was she getting affected by his closeness.. why did she feel desires which she never felt by his one single touch? she hated him for forcing her into this marriage then why did she feel all those desires in her? She had so many questions in her mind.. Maybe its just physical attraction.. Whatever it is.. She won't give in.. she will not forgive him for what he did to her.. She knew he was desperate for her.. and maybe that was the reason he compelled her to marry him but she won't let him get physically close to her..  Yes.. She will maintain her distance no matter what.. she won't give him what he wants.. 

Next day (Gupta mansion)

It was finally the wedding day. The wedding was at Gupta mansion.. The Raizada's with Arnav had already arrived..Khushi was getting ready. Her cousins and her friends dressed her up in the Marriage Lehnga and she was wearing her jewellery. Anjali and Payal came inside and they also started helping her getting dressed. Arnav was waiting for her to come down. He already was sitting at the Mandap and fulfilling the other rituals..

He had already given a short interview to the media alone regarding his wedding but the entire media now eagerly waited to see the would be Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada. And there she was getting down from the stairs with Payal and Anjali by her sides wearing a very heavy Designer Lehnga almost heavier than her actual weight and jewellery that was complimenting her beauty. The bride came and she was seated beside Arnav. He saw her once and she was looking down.. The other rituals started.. Everything went on smoothly after that.. The Sindoor was filled in her Maang and then he put the Mangal Sutra.. All this time she looked so much disinterested in these traditions.. A tear drop fell from her eyes and she smiled half heartedly..

The Seven Pheras were taken and then finally they were Husband and Wife.. Everyone clapped and then showered Flowers on them. The media snapped many pictures of the couple. They gave a short interview together again sharing their happiness. Arnav was all the time holding her hands when they gave the interview showing how much she meant to him. And khushi just faked a smile for them..  They took the blessings of their parents and elsders including his Dadi... though she didnt want to but she had to as everyone had their eyes on them.. Everyone blessed the couple.

The food was served to everyone and the Bride had to feed her first bite to the groom and vice versa.. Khushi didn't show that much of happiness doing this.. She still managed to look at him once and feed him. Arnav fed her all nicely and warmly.. In fact his first bite to her was a piece of Jalebi as she liked it much.. he was told by one of her friends that she loved jalebi's,, The Dinner was over and then the last tradition was left and that was the Bidaai.. khushi cried hugging her parents.. Shashi and Garima were happy that her daughter was getting her happiness.. for them and the people around.. it was normal for her to cry.. Little did they know that she was crying not because she was leaving her parents and going to her husband's house.. she was crying because her dream of getting married to her prince charming was shattered today..  They managed to finish that tradition too and then finally the groom and the bride were seated in the Car. The driver drove the car to RM. All this while inside the Car she was looking damn upset and Arnav could sense it.. he knew the reason for her sadness.. But he knew she would be fine.. He will make sure she is fine..

Raizada Mansion was decorated with Lights. It didn't look less than a Palace today. Anjali was staying with shyam at RM for some days as she wanted to spend some time with the newlyweds.. Arnav's dad was happy that his son and daughter in law now would be finally together.. He had tried talking to khushi but couldn't as she was all the time with one person or the other.. he would talk to her later he thought.. as it is she would be at Raizada mansion from now on..