Part 6

Gupta Mansion (Evening)

After much consoling Khushi had finally calmed down.. .. Karan after making sure Khushi was okay had left back to his home.. Khushi was feeling restless at home.. her life had taken a huge turn and she needed to find peace.. So she planned on visiting the temple.. Garima wanted to accompany her but Khushi denied saying she wanted some time alone.. she drove to the temple.. Prayed and sat there talking to her Devi Maya for a while asking her to help her..  

After a while when she felt relaxed she started for home when her cars tyre got punctured on the way... she tried finding help but There was no one on the road who could help her out..

Her house was some 20 minutes walk from where she was... she thought of walking till her home but it was evening and the place where her cars tyre got punctured was a remote place.. There were hardly any people there.. she tried calling her parents but there was no network.. so she stood leaning on her car waiting for some car to pass so that she could ask for lift.. She saw a white car passing by.. not knowing whose car it was she waved her hand for lift..

Before she could ask for lift the car stopped right next to her.. the tinted glass opened and that's when she saw him..  he was in a light blue shirt and black suit.. looking dashing..   Khushi  was shocked seeing him.. why did her Devi maiya have to make her meet him again and again..

Arnav on the other hand was surprised seeing Khushi there..  she was wearing a pink netted suit.. Looking beautiful as always.. he saw her cars tyre punctured..

Arnav: Khushi.. Get in..

She didn't answer.. she turned her face to the opposite side not facing him And this was enough for him to lose his mind.

He came out of his Car..

Arnav: Khushi I said get in the car..

She didn't answer him and started walking away from him... Arnav was really losing his mind now.. He walked fast after her.. turning her to face him he Clutched her shoulders..

Arnav: Don't you dare walk away when I'm talking.. I don't like people walking away when Im talking.. you get that!

Khushi: (pulling back from his clutches and with equal fury) Then so be it Arnav.. Because I don't give a damn to your likes..

Arnav was fuming.. how dare she? He pulled her flush against him pinning her hands behind her back

Arnav: Don't you dare talk to me like that!

khushi: (trying to get out of his hold) leave me Arnav.. I said leave me..

Arnav: Khushi stop fussing  and get in the Car.. I will drop you home...

Khushi: no.. I don't want to go anywhere with you.. leave me.. I can go home by myself..

Arnav was damn angry now.. No one ever dared denying him for anything. And here she was testing his patience..

He carried her from her waist on his shoulder and started walking towards his car. She hit his back asking him to put her down and he didn't react at all.. She kept hitting him and he at last made her sit

Inside his car and closed the door.. She could not understand what just happened.. Why did he do that? What difference does it make to him seeing her alone at night? He never cared when she was alone after her parents death.. Then why now? He after coming back to his seat.. Locked the doors so that she doesn't try moving out. He then pulled her seat belt and tied it for her as he knew she wouldn't listen to him..

He started the car for Gupta Mansion. He then looked at her she was silent and was looking outside the window. Arnav thought of breaking the silence..