Part 7

Next morning (Raizada Mansion)

Arnav was in his room getting ready for office and talking to Aman on his Bluetooth when Arav barged in his room.. Arnav turned to see his dad who looked furious.. Telling Aman he will call him back.. he turned to his dad who looked ready to pounce..

Arnav: Dad? What's wrong?

Arnav's Dad: Arnav.. what do you want from her?

Arnav: her?

Arnav's Dad: don't act naive Arnav.. I'm talking about Khushi..

Arnav: oh.. Khushi.. what do you think dad?

Arnav's Dad: what were you doing with her last night?

Arnav looked at his dad confused..

Arnav: what was I doing?

Arnav's Dad: don't you dare lie to me... Shashi saw you dropping her at Gupta mansion last night..

Arnav: ohh.. So that's the matter..

Arnav's Dad: yes.. What are doing Arnav? Why can't you just leave that innocent soul alone?

Arnav knew it was time for some clarifications...he cannot avoid his family's questions anymore.. He had to answer them.. so he took his dad down to the hall with him and asked payal to call everyone in the hall as he had something to tell them.. Payal called everyone and they all gathered in the hall..

Anjali: chote.. What do you want to tell us?

Arnav: I know you all have got lots of questions in your minds regarding what happened yesterday.. And I can't answer all of them.. But all I want to say to you all is that I want Khushi back in my life.. I don't care whether the engagement was broken or not.. Because for me she is still my fiance.. and I want you all to accept her as my fiance and not fuss anymore..

The whole room was quiet.. Each and every member of the family was shocked.. Especially Maya and Dadi.. Everyone had different feelings after hearing this..

Maya: What do you mean chote?

Dadi: what? Fiance? This is not possible Arnav.. I'm not going to let that happen..

Arnav: she is my fiance.. You not approving will not change the fact for me..

Arav: but Arnav.. the engagement was broken by us years back.. You cannot deny that.. plus she already is in a relationship.. you cannot force her and ruin her life.. I won't let you do that..

Arnav: (gritting his teeth) I don't care.. She's mine.. I'm going to make her mine no matter what it takes.. and I'm not ruining her life.. this was meant to be..  I don't want any more discussions on this..

Saying that Arnav left to office leaving a shocked Maya and fuming Dadi behind.. Arav was mad seeing Arnav's attitude..  he knew his son was impossible.. When he wanted something he made sure he got it.. but he cant let that happen.. not that he dint like Khushi.. he loved her just the way he loved Anjali.. but he would not let anyone force her into the relationship.. not even his own son..

...

Same night (Raizada mansion)

Arnav was at poolside, watering his plants..  he was busy thinking about Khushi.. he had not seen her the whole day today.. He was really missing her.. Her expression when she saw him yesterday.. Her innocent eyes.. Her hitting him when he carried her to the car.. Her confused face.. He knew she was damn innocent..  He was so busy in thinking about her that he dint realize that the water was over flowing.. Until anjali's voice broke his trance..