Part 60

It was Evening and Khushi after taking her shower and came out getting ready as her family would arrive any minute.. she was in a blue saree and was wiping her head with the Towel..

Arnav entered the room and stopped seeing her.. She had her back facing him.. His eyes totally glued on his sexy wife.. She was so beautiful.. Wish she would forgive him soon.. She didnt knew that he was in and was watching her.. She drew all her hair to her one side and started wiping them.. Thats when Arnav saw the string of her dress was not tied.. He came towards her and stopped behind her inches away..

She could feel his warm breathes on his neck.. She wanted to turn back and see what he was doing so close to her when he knew she had not forgiven him yet.. But before she could do that.. she felt his rough fingers on her exposed back, carerssing her.. She stopped wiping her hair and closed her eyes feeling them.. HE then gently held the two ends of the String and tied the knot to hold her dress firm in its position.. He didnt forget to give a small peck on her back before leaving her and going for his shower.. The bathroom door closed and she opened her eyes.. She felt nice he didnt do anything else.. He was obeying to her words.. Which was good for now..

She then moved down to see her family already arrived and sitting with the Raizada's.. she joined them and so did Arnav in a few minutes..They all chatted in the living room for around an hour and then moved to the dining table for dinner..

Khushi sat with Arnav and Nikhil on either sides of her with Garima and maya opposite to them.. They all started having dinner.. Arnav kept on glancing at khushi every now and then but she was busy talking to Nikhil.. 

Arnav was having his food when He heard Maya.. 

Maya: Chote.. what happened to your hand? 

Arnav and khushi both looked at each other once and then Arnav replied..

Arnav: Nothing mom.. i had spilled some coffee on my hand by mistake.. 

Maya: what? Are you okay?

Arnav: yeah im fine.. khushi applied some cream and bandaged it for me.. 

He said the last sentence looking at khushi.. 

Khushi dint look at him.. she was having her dinner quietly.. 

Garima: Arnav.. beta.. Are you be able to have dinner with your hand injured? 

Arnav was about to say that he was fine but Garima's next sentence stopped him..

Garima: or else let khushi feed you.. 

Khushi looked up at her mom with her eyes wide and Arnav smirked.. 

Arnav: (acting as if he was still feeling pain in his hand) yeah.. its still painful.. 

He said acting innocent and khushi looked at him angrily.. she knew he was acting.. 

Garima: khushi.. feed him.. 

Khushi looked at her mom once and not having an option started feeding him.. she picked the spoon to feed him rice but Arnav purposely asked her to feed him the curry and chapati instead.. He made sure he licked her fingers with every morsel she fed him and she looked at him in anger.. He was enjoying it thoroughly..

The dinner was over and khushi got up and was moving when she felt her saree's pallu being pulled by someone.. she knew who was it.. she fumed and looked back at Arnav to which he raised his hands up in surrender.. gesturing her towards his chairs edge where her pallu had got stuck.. she looked at him once angrily and removing her pallu from the chairs edge left.. Arnav smiled.. he knew his wife was pissed..