Part 65

Khuslooked at the bathroom door and heard the shower running.. she bit her lip in nervousness as she got up and started walking to the bathroom.. 

She stood outside the door and opened the zip of her dress from behind and let it pool around her legs leaving her in her inners.. she took them off too.. And taking a deep breath stepped in slowly..

She saw him standing under the shower completely bare.. his hands on the wall.. his back facing her and his head bowed.. 

He stood there without moving at all as the cold water calmed his nerves down.. 

khushi halted there for a minute taking in her husbands irresistible beauty.. she watched as the cold water drops slid down from his hair to his neck and down his back.. she blushed a crimson red as her eyes reached his lower body.. oh how she wished she could kiss the water off his body.. 

She moved towards him in slow steady steps and reaching him was just about hug him from behind when he pulled her from her arm and pinning her to the wall slammed his lips on hers.. both of them drenching under the shower..

Khushi moaned as he kissed her mercilessly biting her lips.. khushi moved her face the other side in pain and Arnav started biting her neck hard..

Khushi: (crying) Ahh.. Arnav!

She pulled his hair trying to stop him but he dint stop.. he continued biting her neck and shoulder.. Khushi cried in pain as his brutal sharp teeth dig her skin.. she knew he was angry and he was removing his anger.. but he was too wild..

Khushi: Arnav stop.. you're hurting me.. 

Arnav: (biting her bosoms) this is nothing compared to the hurt you gave me.. do you even know what i went through when i saw you almost lifeless in my arms?

He rubbed his lower body on her and khushi moaned.. He wasnt smooth, he was quite rough while rubbing his hardened form on her lower body.. He was hungry for her from past two days.. though he hadnt shown it.. she could feel it.. She held his upper arm trying to keep up with his actions.. 

Khushi: (moaning) Arnaaavv...

She tried pulling him up and moved her hands in his hair caressing his neck trying to calm him down.. 

Arnav knew she was not well yet.. she was weak and his wildness was not good for her.. he calmed down a bit and softened his actions.. he sucked her neck and shoulders trying to soothe the pain that he gave her by his harsh bites..

He then came up and took her lips in his sucking her low lip.. khushi too kissed him back sucking his upper lip.. 

They kissed like that for a few minutes and then Arnav pulled back pressing his forehead to hers.. both breathing hard.. Khushi looked at him once and cupping his face pulled him closer kissing his lips.. 

He knew what she wanted.. but he dint want her to fall sick.. he had already been very harsh on her.. he kissed her lips back one last time and pulled back before he loses his self control..

Khushi knew the reason why he was holding back.. he was scared as she wasn't well hence was controlling him self not wanting to hurt her.. 

He turned the shower off and taking two towels from the holder wrapped one on his lower body and the other on her..

He then Carried her out and lied her on the bed.. He got up to get their clothes when she held his hand stopping him And unwrapped her towel leaving her bare infront of his hungry eyes.. 

He roamed his eyes on her skin from her head till her lower body and his eyes to darkened with desires.. He unwrapped his own Towel and throwing it aside moved inside the Quilt with her once again and spent hours again making love to each other..

*******

It was almost afternoon and Arnav and khushi were still on the bed in each others arms having nothing except the white silk sheet on them after their yet another passionate love making session.. Arnav was leaning on the headboard with khushi on his side with her head on his chest and his hand around her waist caressing her there..

He narrated everything to her regarding lavanya and Dadi's plan.. how he had seen lavanya following them.. how he had heard her talking to someone on the call.. how he hired her to know the person who was plotting with her and their motive.. how she tried seducing him and calling him to the hotel room.. how he planned to trap them in their own plot by agreeing to go to the hotel room and finally him acting to faint and hearing their phone conversation..

Khushi heard everything silently with tears forming in her eyes as Arnav finished..

Arnav: i thought that i should get the truth out of her before letting you know.. but before i could do that you reached there and misunderstood.. 

Just then something clicked Arnav's mind.. 

Arnav: how did you know my whereabouts?

He asked confused and khushi hugged him closer..

Khushi: After you left for Office.. There was a bouquet delivered at home for you from lavanya with a note saying..

Pacific Hotel, 09:00pm, Room 301

Ill be waiting, honey..

Arnav looked at her thoughtfully and she continued..

Khushi: i tried calling you but your phone was out of reach.. So i went to AR office but dint find you or anyone else there.. i understood that you had lied to me and thought of checking the hotel room where lavanya had called you..

Arnav: Hmm.. So that means this was a part of their plan too.. sending the Bouquet at home for you get to know my whereabouts and misunderstand seeing me with lavanya.. i was not sure about their motive but i somewhere had a feeling that lavanya was here to separate us.. And she and dadi would have surely succeeded in their plan if i wouldn't have asked Aman to fit camera's in the hotel room..

Khushi looked up at him guilty.. 

Khushi: im sorry.. i should have trusted you.. 

Arnav: (kissing her forehead) Dont be.. its not your fault.. it was obvious for you to react that way seeing me in a compromising position with lavanya.. if i would have been in your place my reaction would have been the same.. or maybe worse.. in fact i should be sorry.. i should have told you the truth instead of hiding.. but i dint wish to get you worried unnecessarily.. 

Khushi: (with teary eyes) i cant believe that Dadi can plot all this.. why does she hate me so much? Am i that unfortunate?

Arnav cupped her face and wiped her tears.. 

Arnav: its not you baby.. its her thinking which is unfortunate.. And ill make sure that i put an end to her evil mind.. 

Khushi looked at Arnav in shock.. 

Khushi: what do you mean?

Arnav: i have always ignored her tactics thinking that she will accept the fact slowly.. but this time she's gone too far.. i will make sure she gets her share of punishment for this.. 

khushi got up and sat on the bed pulling the quilt on her to hide her upper body..

Khushi: No Arnav.. you wont do anything like that.. 

Arnav: why khushi? Can't you see how low she has stooped? 

Khushi: i know.. but she is elder to us.. i know that whatever she is doing is not right but punishing her is not right either..

Arnav: but if we dont punish her she wont understand that she's wrong.. 

Khushi: she will.. i know that she tried separating us but now that we know everything.. she wont be able to plot anything else.. 

Before Arnav could protest further his phone rang.. it was Aman.. Arnav talked to him for a minute and dropping the call looked at khushi.. 

Khushi: Need to go? 

Arnav nodded.. 

Arnav: Have urgent work at Office.. ill be back soon, okay?

Khushi nodded understandingly.. he cupping her face kissed her lips and moved to get ready.. 

to be continued..