Part 49

Two days passed and Arnav hardly talked to khushi.. He was still not happy with the fact that she was going to work with karan.. Though khushi tried to talk to him and pacify him but he dint budge.. 

Thursday Morning:

Arnav woke up on his usual timings and saw Khushi in her Formal white office Dress drying her hair.. For few minutes.. he just couldnt take his eyes off her.. The dress was till her knees and it was making her look very sexy by fitting her curves beautifully..

She looked like a Fairy who can fulfill all his wishes and desires.. Her long black wet hair till her belly.. her milky white skin exposed a little to him.. her payals making their usual sound.. he was so much seduced seeing her like that but then he suddenly remembered that she had a meeting with karan today regarding the deal and thats the reason she was in her formals.. He had denied her to do this project but she didnt listen to him.. 

He sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes once..

Arnav: What The..!! What are you wearing Khushi?

SHe turned back hearing him..

Khushi: People wish "Good Morning" when they wake up and not "What The..!!"

Arnav: I dont give a damm to the morning wishes.. Just answer my question..

Khushi: Ohh.. I guess you still havent rubbed your eyes properly.. Its a formal  wear Arnav.. WHat else..?

She again concentrated on drying her hair.. He got up from the bed and started moving towards her..She could feel him nearing her and she stopped drying still not turning back..

Arnav: And that too a white dress?

She started moving towards the mirror and she not took her comb to brush her hair..

Khushi: I had no other option..

Arnav was just irritated now.. He pulled her and turned her to face him..

Arnav: No options? You got so many churidar suits and you saying you have no options?

Khushi: Arnav.. They are informal.. And I  needed formal wear.. so I thought of wearing this..

Arnav: Dont you dare step out in it..

Khushi: Ok.. So now you are challenging me? Look Arnav though I havent told you this anytime before, but you look very much sexy when you wear white shirt, but that doesnt mean I stop you from wearing that at your Office feeling insecured..

Arnav: Dont argue.. Do as I say.. Go and change it .. Now!

She waved his hands off her shoulder..

Khushi: I am getting late.. I cant..

She said that and started walking to the door.. She had just taken two steps when Arnav pulled her back on him and carrying her in his arms started walking to the Poolside..

Arnav: Fine.. Let me help you removing it then.. It will save your time..

She was shocked to see him like this.. what was he doing? Was he going to drop her in the pool? No way!!

Arnav walked to the poolside and before she knew it he had dropped her in the pool.. 

SPLASH!!

Khushi stood in the pool completely drenched.. she moved her hair strands out of her face and looked at Arnav angrily for dropping her in the pool like this.. 

Arnav on the other hand was lost seeing her like that.. she was completely drenched and her white dress was hugging to her body close.. showing her perfectly shaped round bossoms from the dress..

Khushi was going to move out of the pool but stopped right there when she saw Arnav moving towards her.. he came in the pool and started walking towards her and she started moving back.. but before she could move back further.. Arnav pinned her flush to the edge of the pull with him standing in front of her..

He slowly moved his finger to remove tuck the strand of hair behind her ear and she bit her lower lip while he touched her.. Her eyes closed and she was totally lost.. She looked so adorable while she did all this.. He tucked her hair behind and then moved his fingers on her cheeks.. 

He then started licking the water drops starting from her neck to her shoulder and then her chest.. Once reaching her chest he started opening her dress buttons licking the water on her bossoms..

khushi closed her eyes feeling his wet tongue and she was now already hugging him for support.. She was getting wet now.. She had got to see this romantic side of Arnav after two whole days and it felt so good..

His hands now travelled her bare waist inside the dress and pulled her more close to him biting her bossom and khushi moaned pulling his hair.. 

Her moans made him realize that he was doing something which he never wished to do so soon.. He came back to his senses and pulled back from her form..

Khushi looked at him still breathing heavily.. He moved out of the pool and helped her out too.. they then moved in the room and Arnav took a towel and wrapped it around her.. 

Arnav: You go and change first..

He said that and then started drying himself with another towel.. khushi moved to the closet and was removing another formal skirt and shirt when Arnav stopped her..

Arnav: Dont you dare weat that khushi! You wear formals again and i swear i will not let you go for the meeting..

Khushi: Arnav there are delegates coming from UK for the meeting.. i cant go dressed in informal..

Arnav: i dont give a damn..

He moved to the closet removing her yellow churidar and handed it to her..

Khushi made a small face knowing that she had to dress in formal clothes and he was giving her a churidar..

And before she could protest further.. Arnav gave her a warning look..

Arnav: Go..

Khushi: Fine.. 

She said that and was moving to the bathroom to change when Arnav stopped her again..

Arnav: I'm letting you handle this project but make sure you stay away from karan.. Maintain a three arm distance with him.. Understood?

Khushi felt like laughing at this note.. Her husband was so protective and jealous.. She liked that in him.. She nodded and moved in to change...

******

AR Group

Arnav was still lost in the morning thoughts.. She in that white dress and he licking her all the way from her neck to her shoulder and then biting her bossom.. He hadnt touched her from past two days but these two days seemed like ages..

The last he touched her was when he had dragged her home and had kissed her wildly after seeing karan hugging her.. He knew what he did was not right.. He was so Harsh.. But he simply couldnt control his anger that day.. But today was so different.. he actually forgetting all his anger had licked her and she tasted really good.. He so wished to have her back in his arms.. but no.. not so soon.. he cant give in so soon.. he had to show his wife that if she was stubborn enough to not listen to him and work with that karan.. then he too can remain mad and maintain distance with her.. 

Same day (Gupta industries)

Khushi was in the conference room with karan and the delegates from UK.. The delegates had arrived half an hour back and they all were in the conference room with her.. khushi and karan wanted to start with the meet but the delegates asked them to wait as there was one important person from their team who was not yet here.. and without that person they cant proceed with the meeting..

To be continued..