Part 21

Arnav kept on thinking what would have happened if that call wouldn't have disturbed them.. he knew that Khushi did feel for him something.. But he never knew that she desired him as much as he desired her.. He tried to concentrate on work but couldn't.. How could he when the couch in which she was beneath him just a few hours back was in front of him.. He so wished she would be beside him right now..He wanted to go home as soon as possible and be with her but he had an important meeting in next 30 minutes..

...

Raizada mansion (05:00pm)

Arnav finally reached home.. He scanned the living room but she wasn't there.. Must be in their room he thought.. He moved to his room and entered in.. She was not there.. Where was she? He was just about to check in the bathroom when he saw her entering from the poolside.. She had changed into a green-yellow churidar.. He knew she would change.. After the intimacy they shared in his cabin and they way he was so turned on, he was sure she must have been wet too.. Oh how he wished he could taste her wetness.. She saw him once and moved to the closet and started arranging her clothes ignoring his presence.. She was little hesitant to face him alone but she knew she had to..

He moved to her and she could feel him closing the distance between them.She clutched the clothes in her hand and was breathing hard..He was standing behind her and She suddenly felt his hands on the Zip of her Kurta and he slid it 3 inches down. She immediately turned back and then hit her own back to the closet.. He held her by her waist and was about to say something to her when he saw his teeth marks on her neck and shoulder..

Arnav: Are they paining?

Khushi looked in his eyes.. As if questioning him what was he asking about..

Arnav: I am talking about the bites.. I gave you this afternoon.. Are they paining?

Khushi: Arnav.. Leave me..

Arnav: why did you runaway Khushi? Do you even know how passionate it could have been if that phone call wouldn't have disturbed us?

He said that and started licking the bites he gave her to soothe her pain..  

Khushi looked at the other side.. She was breathing hard.. She was unable to control her feelings any longer listening all this from him and having him lick her like that.. He stopped licking and started placing wet hot kisses on her neck and shoulder..

Arnav: I never knew you had so much passion in you Khushi.. Do you even know what I felt when you left like that?

Khushi: Arnav.. I was least interested in continuing anything with you and hence I left...

He stopped kissing and looked at her..

Arnav: What the! Why Khushi? Why did you run away?

She pushed him and was leaving the room.. He was mad seeing her walk away without answering him.. He stopped her by holding her hand..

Arnav: (gritting his teeth) Again.. When I'm taking to you...

He was about to blast on her but then remembered that he shouldn't get angry on her like that.. He tried controlling his anger.. He dint want to scare her..

Arnav: (controlling his anger) Khushi I'm talking to you.. Why are you walking away?

Khushi turned back to face him making him leave her hand..

Khushi: (fuming) yes I'm walking away on you.. What will you do Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada?

She said that and was turned back to leave when he held her wrist pulling her on him and pinned her hands behind her back..