Part 9

Next day (1:00 pm)

Arnav was in Taj hotel having a meeting with one of his client mr bajaj when he saw on far corner table.. it seemed she was here for a meeting too.. she was in a designer yellow churidar sitting With a young guy who Arnav guessed was her client.. They had ordered lunch and were discussing something over lunch.. Arnav though could see she was completely professional.. He still felt a ting of jealousy to see her a with a young handsome guy.. He noticed her and could see she was not well.. Her face was pale..

After a few minutes he saw her and her client get up smiling and shaking hands.. Seemed like she had begged the deal.. Arnav was done too.. He too was leaving..  Khushi had not seen arnav yet she had got her own car and was at the exit of the hotel when she started feeling dizzy.. in seconds she passed out. She could have fallen but Arnav caught her on time..  she was unconscious..

Arnav was worried seeing her like that.. what happened to her? He carried her to his car and placed her on the front seat.. he took some water and sprinkled on her face.. Patting her cheek calling her.. but no use.. Arnav was hell worried now.. tying her seat belt he took his seat and started for the hospital.. he dint know what was wrong with her.. he was driving in full speed when Khushi started gaining consciousness..

Arnav saw her gaining consciousness stopped his car on the side.. he helped her sitting properly.. and made her drink some water..

Arnav: you okay?

Khushi nodded..

Once she was a bit better she saw her surroundings.. and was shocked seeing herself with Arnav.. what was she doing with him? She was at the hotel leaving for home.. Then how did she end up with him?

Without thinking she started hitting Arnav on his chest with her tiny fists.. Arnav was shocked seeing her hitting him.. he tried stopping her but she was uncontrollable..

Khushi: (screaming)how dare you kidnap me? Who do you think you are huh? You cannot kidnap me whenever you want.. Why don't you just leave me alone?

She continued hitting him and Arnav not having any choice straddled her on her seat moving the seat to lying position and pinning her hands above her head.. that's when she stopped hitting him and screaming..

Arnav: shh.. not a word more.. I have not kidnapped you.. you had fainted and I was taking you to the hospital..

Khushi: (trying to make him leave her) who are you to take me to the hospital? I can take care of myself..

Arnav: (making his grip stronger on her) yeah.. I can see that.. That's why you had fainted and were about to hit the ground.. You know what.. You should thank me that I was helping you by taking you the the hospital and instead of doing that you're hitting me..

Khushi: thank you my foot! Why should I thank you? Did I ask you to help me? No, right?

Arnav: (being sarcastic) yeah right.. Next time you faint.. I'll let you fall on the ground.. When you gain consciousness and find yourself in the hospital with your bones fractured..  Don't complain..

Khushi: i would prefer getting my bones fractured rather than getting help from you.. you know why? Because I hate you.. I hate you Arnav..

Arnav was mad hearing her say that.. he dint know why but it pricked him hearing that she hated him.. he tightened his hold on her hands making Khushi hiss in pain..

Arnav: (gritting his teeth) don't you dare say that again!

Khushi: I will.. Why shouldn't i? I'll say it a thousand times.. I hate you.. I hate you.. I hate