Part 1

The story begins with Arnav in his office discussing business with Aman..

Arnav: so whats the mittal deal progress aman?

Aman: we have almost finished the paperwork.. the deal will be signed in next two days..    

Arnav was busy talking to aman when the tv in his cabin showed news in which a name was mentioned to which Arnav could not help but turn his attention to the tv news.. the name was none other than khushi gupta..

Tv news reporter: we have heard that khushi gupta the daughter of famous business tycoon shashi gupta.. is in delhi and has joined her fathers business from past few months.. the girl is not only beautiful but also very talented.. we have heard that she is doing very good in her fathers business and we hope that she will take the business to new heights.. we haven't got any glimpse of the beauty but we wil make sure that we get a picture at least for our viewers.. for more update stay tuned.. this is javed bhatra business news, delhi..

Arnav was hearing the full news he dint know why but the mention of her name pulled his attention towards her.. he never bothered before he remembers that he was once engaged to her and the engagement was broken because of some reason.. he was a kid but he remembers each and every thing.. he never believed that khushi was a bad luck but he let his family break the engagement because his mom was not happy.. and everyone knows how much Arnav Singh Raizada loves his mom.. but as time went he forgot about his engagement n focused on his normal life.. and now after 15 years he hears the same name again..

Arnav: aman.. get me khushi guptas picture by tomorrow morning..                                        

Aman: but ASR getting it by tomorrow morning is next to impossible..                                     

Arnav: I want her picture on my desk tomorrow first thing in the morning or type your resignation and place on my desk tomorrow morning..

Aman: you will get the picture by tomorrow morning ASR..

Arnav: Good..

Aman left the cabin..

Arnav dint know why but he had to see her picture.. he never bothered all these years.. infact he wasn't even interested in relationships.. he had uncounted affairs with his models.. but nothing more than that.. love or marriage was never in his dictionary.. then why was he digging his own broken relationship.. he dint know.. neither wanted to know..

Same day at gupta Mansion..

Shashi gupta was having his breakfast with his wife serving him.. suddenly he felt two hands snake around his neck and a sweet kiss on his right cheek.. he dint need to turn to see who it was because he knew it was his darling daughter khushi..

Khushi: morning Dad.. (kissing her fathers cheek)                                                                         

shashi: morning sweetheart..                                                                                                                    

garima: (fake sulking) all kisses for dad nothing for mom                                        

khushi: no mom..

Saying that she kissed her mom too..

Garima: come on khushi.. have ur breakfast..                                                           

khushi: yeah mom

She sat next to her mom and started having her breakfast..

Shashi: khushi.. you are handling the sinha's deal, right..

khushi: yeah dad.. I have a conference to attend today post lunch regarding this deal..       

shashi: great than you coming to office with me or ypu will come later by yourself?           

Khushi: no dad.. ill join you now.. just give me 15 mins..                                            

shashi: alright..

Saying that khushi went to her room to get ready..  garima and shashi were the only ones in the dinning table..

Garima: don't you think we should tell her about her engagement?

Shashi: no garima.. she's happy with her life.. she's doing good in her career.. I don't want her to be depressed knowing that she is being considered as a bad luck by her ex in laws..            

garima: but we have tp tell her one or the other day..                                            

shashi: we will see to it later.. for now I don't want my daughter to be sad..

Before they could continue their talks khushi came out ready in her formals to go to work..

Khushi: im ready dad..

shashi: yeah.. lets start for office..

Saying that both started for their office but not before khushi kissing her mom goodbye..  

to be continued...