Part 55

Lavanya could guess what plans Arnav was talking about.. she faked a smile and Arnav and khushi bidding bye to her left the hotel.. They started for home and khushi was silent all the way.. Arnav could see she was in deep thinking.. he knew it was due to lavanya..

He stopped his car at the side and khushi looked at him confused.. he came close to her and cupped her face looking in her eyes..

Arnav: khushi.. lavanya was my past.. and YOU are my present and future.. i want you to know that, okay?

Khushi: (nodding understanding) i know.. its just that saw her all of a sudden.. so.. 

Arnav: Hmm.. i know.. but lets forget her.. i dont want you to ruin your mood because of her.. 

Khushi smiled and nodded.. Arnav moved back and they started for home.. They reached home and Arnav parking the car moved to khushi's side opening the door for her and they moved in hand in hand..

It was 1:00am and everyone had gone to sleep.. Khushi was climbing the stairs to their room when Arnav carried her in his arms and khushi smiled.. 

Arnav entered the room with khushi still in his arms.. khushi looked at the room and was surprised seeing the view infront of her.. They whole room was decorated like it was decorated on their wedding night.. The lights were dim and the bed was fully decorated with flowers with some vanilla candles around the room..

Khushi looked at Arnav surprised.. 

Khushi: Arnav.. what is all this?

Arnav: i thought of having a second suhagraat..

Khushi: (laughing) what? Second suhagraat? You are crazy Arnav..

Arnav: Whatever.. six months back at the same time and in the same environment on our first night you had not allowed me to touch you.. but today im not going to leave you.. 

He smirked and khushi giggled..

Arnav threw her on the bed lightly making sure not to hurt her and locking the door came on top of her for another passionate love making.. 

******

Next Morning..

It was Sunday morning and Khushi was the first to get up.. Arnav was still hugging her and his lips were still at the crook of her neck. She opened her eyes and then saw him.. All the events of the night flashed before her and she blushed.. She moved his head a bit behind so that she could get up but he held her more closely on her waist and then kissed her neck..

Khushi: Arnav.. Its morning.. I need to go down.. Move..

Arnav: We slept in the morning Khushi.. How can you get up now.. Sleep...

Khushi: Arnav its 10:00 already..

Arnav: So what? We slept at 06:00 if you remember?

Khushi: Somebody had a phone conference today at 10:00..

Arnav: I remember.. I messaged Aman in the morning before sleeping asking to cancel it.. I am not going anywhere today..

He hugged her and then started planting more kisses in her neck and then came on her and started biting her shoulder and bosoms once again.. She was very tired by last night actions.. But Arnav still seemed to be all energetic..

Khushi: Arnav.. Please let me get up.. Or else in sometime someone will come to wake us up..

Arnav: What The..!! Why wil they come?

Dont they know we share some private moments too?

Khushi smiled..

Khushi: Dont get so much irritated in the morning Arnav.. Look.. I promise I will finish my work and then come back to you.. Very soon.. Ok? Now leave..