Part 23

Finally he placed her back on her feet and the song ended.. His hands on her waist holding her close.. Her hands snaked around his nape.. Both looking into each other eyes.. Lost in their own world.. The noise of people applauding and Nikhil and his friends wolf-whistling brought them back to their senses.. They looked around and could see no other couple on the dance floor except them.. Everybody were standing aside and watching them in aww..

Khushi looked down unable to look at Arnav.. She couldn't believe that she danced with him and that too with so much closeness.. She moved to their family who was smiling and still clapping for them.. Arnav saw her moving to his family and he too moved to them..

Anjali: wow chote.. Khushi.. I never knew you both were so romantic..       

Payal: I know right.. You both were sizzling..

Mami: Khushi what have you done to Arnav bitwa? He has become full romanticwa.. If you both go in such a full speed.. We'll soon hear the news of having a junior ASR..

Khushi looked at mami in shock and everybody started laughing.. Arnav smirked seeing Khushi's cheeks turn crimson red..

Arnav's dad: enough now.. Don't tease my daughter..(He said hugging Khushi from the side)

Khushi smiled but still dint look at anyone in the eye..  Maya and Dadi both were watching all this.. Maya was happy for her son but she was scared of losing him because of Khushi's bad fate But Dadi was fuming.. She never wanted Khushi in their family and she will make sure that she does something before it's too late..

Nani: yes.. It's time for you both and Akash and payal to give us our great grandchildren..

Arnav: (leaning a bit and whispering in her khushi's ear) tumhi kehti ho na ki bado ki baat manni chahiye.. suna nani kya keherahi he?

Khushi looked at Arnav angrily.. He was getting more shameless day by day.. 

She giving an excuse of being thirsty moved away from everyone.. And they all laughed knowing she was feeling shy.. Arnav saw her moving to the bar to get herself some soft drink but dint follow her.. He knew she needed sometime alone from this teasing.. He got busy in talking to other people..

Khushi taking her soft drink was moving from there when she heard Dadi from behind her..

Dadi: so you finally got what you wanted..

Khushi turned behind hearing Dadi's voice and looked at her confused..

Khushi: sorry?

Dadi: don't act so naive Khushi.. I knew from the first day that you wanted Arnav to be yours.. And you got that..

Khushi: Dadi i..

Gesturing her to wait with her hand..

Dadi: don't be so happy Khushi.. Because all this is not going to last for long.. You know Arnav from just past few months.. But me.. I'm his Dadi.. I know him since the time he was born..  Don't take Arnav's actions as love Khushi.. The thing that you think as love is not love but his obsession for you.. His just obsessed by you..

Khushi: don't mind Dadi.. But I don't think I need to know what it is from you.. I can figure it out by myself..

Dadi: fine.. But just an advice Khushi.. Arnav has had uncounted affairs before.. And I'm sure you must be aware about it.. None of them have last more than 2 weeks.. And your case in no different Khushi.. Judging by your beauty Maybe 2 or 3 more months maximum and his done with you..He just lusts you Khushi.. Once his lust is over and he gets what he wants from you.. You'll be out of his life forever..