Part 53

Next day.. (Evening)

Arnav came back from office and seeing khushi alone in the kitchen straight moved to her.. He saw her in a simple pink saree.. the saree's pallu tucked in her waist.. showing her hot navel.. her hair tied in a bun.. making her look more sexy.. oh how he had missed her the entire day.. 

Khushi was still not aware of his presence.. He moved forward and hugged her from behind.. 

khushi gasped getting scared and turned to see him standing in a maroon shirt with black trouser and waistcoat..

Khushi: (breathing hard) Arnav? you scared me..

Arnav: sorry baby..

Khushi: you're back?

Arnav: yeah..

Khushi: Give me 5 minutes.. let me just finish making this dough for the roti's and then ill get you your coffee..

Arnav: hmm..

He leaned on the kichen slab folding his arms and watched as she added some water in the flour for making the roti's dough and started mixing it with her hands..

Arnav: is that how you make roti's?

He said gesturing towards the bowl of flour that she was mixing..

Khushi looked at the flour and then looked at Arnav..

Khushi: (confused) yeah.. why?

Arnav: you're doing it the wrong way khushi..

Khushi: What? No way.. This is the way Anjali di taught me..

Arnav: its the wrong way.. they're are not supposed to be made like this..

Khushi: oh really? So how are they suppose to be made?

Arnav: let me show you..

He said that and stood next to her..

Arnav: first add some more flour..

Khushi added more flour..

Arnav: now add some water..

Khushi added some water..

Arnav: Good.. 

He then moved behind her almost hugging her from back.. 

Arnav: Now you have to mix it with your hands..

He took her hands in his and started mixing it.. 

Khushi: (still unaware of his intentions and tilting her head to the side to see him) So thats the exact way i was doing Arnav..

Arnav: no its not.. its different.. 

He took the water jug and added some more water.. 

Khushi: Arnav you've added too much water.. 

Arnav: no.. its the right amount.. continue kneeding it properly.. 

He said that and started kneeding it with her hands in his.. After kneeding it for a few seconds He moved his hands higher.. kneeding her wrists and then moving higher to her arms..

Arnav: (kissing her neck) yeahh.. just like that..

He then opened her Blouse knot with his teeth and started placing openmouthed wet kisses on her back..

Khushi: (shivering under his touch) Arnav.. 

Arnav tilted khushi's face with his one hand and sealed her mouth with his.. inserting his tongue in her mouth and tasting every corner of it.. khushi too reciprocated by sucking his tongue and moved her atta filled hand behind his head holding his hair..