Toxic

Joykook

...

A crash is heard from downstairs, however, Joy who is playing with her phone calmly close it and get up to wear a t-shirt and a dagger. Step by step, she carefully look around the house for a sight of Jungkook. 

There she see it, he is crouching holding his head while muttering something again and again. "Jungkook?" Joy softly call. He quickly look up and with a blink of eye, he slammed Joy to the nearest wall. Joy grunt loudly, hands quickly holding Jungkook's hand around her neck.

Will she struggle? No she won't, she'll let him have his moment for a while. If she want him subdued, she can just slap and kick him like she always do.

"What's wrong?" Her hand caressed his hand that is wrap around her neck, tightly but not hurting. "Will-will you leave me? Like how those bastards say? They-they say that you will leave me once you're bored with me" Jungkook say, stumbling over his own words. 

Joy smile "Of course not, you're mine. If I let you leave, other girls will stick with you and I don't want that" She said. Jungkook's hand loosen and he buried his head in Joy's neck "I-if i'm yours, then you're mine too. I-I don't want other girls too. Just you" He said while hugging Joy's waist tightly.

She chuckle and kiss his temple and ears "Good, because if you leave me for other girl, I will have lock you up and kill her" 

[A/N]

Hi Y'all it's been a long time since i've updated, and i do say that i'm going to do a song based chapters for each member. But since i don't know what to write for the next chapter and it's taking a little bit long, here is a short chapter for y'all. Stay Safe muah~