𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Joymin

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Park Soo Young. She is naive. Too naive for his liking. It made everyone near her want to protect her. Well it's what they make her to believe.

That they will 'protect' her. That they will 'cherish' her. And that they will 'love' her. But to be honest, all they did was taking advantage of her.

Because of her money, her fame, her kindness, her looks and her purity.

All of her, they will use it just for their own goodness. Nothing of this fucked up 'friend' relationship brought any benefit for her.

But for her, it did. It doesn't make her lonely anymore. What she craved is attention, love. She likes to be the center of attention. And that's what he knows about her.

Always wanting to be the center of attention. An attention seeker. But if she be with him, she will be the center of his attention.

Every

Fucking

Single

Time

She will no longer strive attention of others. No longer needed the services from the other creatures. Just him and her. And that's what he's doing now. Making her fall into his sick- no twisted trap.

All he need is his sweet gestures and his attention to make her fall. All he needed is a scene where he could be her hero. To make her realise.

To make her realise that he was all she needed.