𝑀𝑦 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛

Vjoy

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Breakfast!" A soft honey voice echoed through the empty house that soon become noisy because of the thundering footsteps racing down the stairs.

"Hey! Be careful you brats!" Jin scold as he slowly walk down the stairs with the help of Namjoon.

Unfortunately, Jin is sick since yesterday, making Joy, the only female left on the house since the girls each have other things to do outside.

Joy chuckled as her ears twitch cutely at the sound of the maknaes laughing loudly as Hoseok fall down on his face.

Yoongi help Namjoon to sit Jin at the dining table which already have foods on it. "Pancakes!" Jimin squeal cutely, grinning his ass off as his tail went to wrap it self on his waist.

Joy shake her head as she wash the dirty dishes first before eating. Feeling a hand sliding onto her ears and softly petted it make her purred,leaning over to the felling. A deep chuckle heard behind her and a large hand came to wrap itself on her petite waist.

Joy leaned back to his shoulder, sighing as she felt him rub his hand at her stomach with him peppering kisses on her neck.

She love this moment, what attracted her about him is not about his looks, it's about his personality and how he touched her. She just loves every moment spend with him. How he touched her like she is so precious, as if she is his treasure. She is actually, for him.

Sighing contentedly, She pull herself and continue to wash the dishes with Taehyung squishing his cheeks at her head.

After she finished, Taehyung immediately pulled her to the dining room and sat her on his lap. She giggled as he feed her. The members watched them fondly with a soft smile.

Joy picked up the dirty plates when they all finished eating, going straight to the kitchen to wash the dishes.

/////

"Ahhh~" Joy moan, stretching her limbs to get rid of the muscle tenses. Suddenly, she felt someone lifted her off her legs, yelping as she wrap her hand onto the familiar neck.

Taehyung went upstairs, trying his best not to run for her. Joy's tail wrap around his waist tightly, a sign of her being scared.

Carefully, he placed her on the mattress once they went inside his bedroom. Taehyung jump on the bed making her giggle from his action.

Joy scoot closer with him, curling inside his arms as he wrap it safely around her. Taehyung's hand went closer to her hair as he pulled back to stare at his mate's beautiful eyes.

Closer, their eyes close themselves as their lips touch each other. His hand lovingly stroke her hair and scratch her ears.

Joy purred deeply before moaned into the kiss. They broke the kiss, panting. Joy smile shyly, burying her face into her mate's chest.

Taehyung chest rumble with his laughter. Taehyung kiss her head multiple times before squishing her in his arms tightly and letting sleep consume the both of them.

"My Joy. My life. My kitten" Taehyung whispered, not knowing Joy heard it in her sleep.