𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠

Yoonjoy▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Yoonjoy
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Babygirl what are you doing here?" Yoongi softly ask Joy whose peeking at the door.

Her eyes lit up as she smiles at him, cutely running up to him and sitting on his lap while ignoring the stares of Yoongi's colleagues, after all  how long have they been staring at her like this?

Joy have been accustomed to this and so has Yoongi, he's proud on showing off Joy to other people. Because with that people will truly know who own her and who own him. Both of them got each others life and heart in their own palm.

And Yoongi are not afraid on showing who Joy belongs to in public. Moreover with both of them being a exhibitionist is sometimes a  blessing to them.

Yoongi chuckle at her behaviour as he softly stroke Joy's head. "What is it babygirl?" He ask. Joy suddenly pout, her face red as ever. Clearly Joy is not flustered or embarrassed about something because Joy will definitely shove her head at Yoongi's soft neck to hid her face.

"Why? Who made you angry my baby?" Yoongi frown "There is some man being very touchy with me when me and the members go out, I hate it and I don't like it" She scowl.

Yoongi chuckle at her "Do you get bored with the old play toy? Do you me to gift him to you?" He ask softly at her. Joy nod pitifully at him, looking at her with those big puppy eyes "Yes please"

Yoongi laugh slowly at her "Okay then,finish the task and go have fun puppy" He said kissing Joy's forehead while Yoongi's colleagues all shiver. They all know what those 'play toy' meant. With both of them being a psychopath it's no surprise that the old play game includes torturing people, however all of them know the 'task' Yoongi talk about. Whenever Joy wants a new toy, she have to kill the last one either cruelly or lazily, it depends.

When she's feeling extra happy, she'll do it herself, but if she feeling lazy, another man or a machine should be fine.

/////

"Now what are you doing?" Seulgi ask while laying on Joy's lap. Joy shrug "I don't know, I want a new toy but i don't know how to kill him. I don't want to use Yoongi's man with how last time turns out. I also don't want to use a machine, all the machine Yoongi gave me all complements his clean freak self. I don't want that, I want a messy one" Joy rant.

Yeri shrug "Whatever, let's watch chucky" "What?" Irene ask looking at Yeri with  disproving eyes "What? It's fun okay, maybe Joy can get some inspiration from that" Yeri shrug.

"I wouldn't suggest, Child's play looks too gore for me to watch, even from the trailer is damn scary" Wendy said.

"Bruh, you really saying that as if you aren't a psychopath yourself" Seulgi laugh. Wendy shoot out from her position to glare at Seulgi "At least I have some morals!" She fire "At least I have a boyfriend!" Seulgi fired back.