𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢

Joymin

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
𝙹𝚘𝚢

Lately, Han gyeol and Yuura are getting closer and closer. Although I have a bad feeling, Jimin kept saying 'it's okay, I'm here for you'

For what?

Han gyeol is my boyfriend and Yuura is my best friend. We had a thought on being blood sisters on our next life. So instead, I want to introduced them to each other. So that they will know each other and strengthen my relationship with them. Turns out, I regret making those decision.

One day, I was home early. To surprise him because I miss him. Only to see him and Yuura. In my bed. Naked.

"Thi- this is not wh-what's its look like Soo-Sooyoung ah" He said. I froze to see him covering Yuura from my burning gaze.

I gave him a glare causing him to be shocked. I smirked bitterly "So, this is why you always want to keep up with me whenever I go to this bitch house, the late night shift, the constant hangout. All of it just see her huh?" I ask.

I walk over her making Han Gyeol stand in front of me. "Please don't do this Soo Young ah. I need you" He plead, falling to his knees, gripping my long coat "Why? So that you will not be starving? So that you are fully cloth every day? Every month? Every year? So that you will get to see this bitch without getting kicked out?!" I screamed.

I sob causing them to gaze me differently "Soo Young ah, this is not what it's look like" She said. I laugh bitterly as tears poured over my face.

I glare at her making her squirm. I went to Han gyeol and stand in front of him. Teary eyed as I watch his gaze soften "Am I too naïve? Am I too stupid for not realising this earlier? Am I?" I ask.

"No no you're not" He said "Then why did you do this?" "Be- because she force me to do thi-" "Bullshit!" I cut him off.

"All of this is bullshit! She force you? SHE FORCE YOU?!" I scoffed "There's no way you don't want this to happen. You're clearly on a perfect state of sober and you could just easily kick and punch her with your martial arts shit" I said.

The silence have answered me as I nod my head "It's okay. It's okay" I said causing hope shining in his eyes. "It's okay though. Because I will not seeing you guys anymore. See you again" I said.

"Wh-where are you going?" He ask. I snorted and said "Oh I am not going anywhere, you are. Now get out!" Pointing at the door and gave them a murderous glare. "Now or you want me to do something more that kicking you out of my DAMN HOUSE" I yell as my patience start to thin causing them to scram out of my house.

After locking the door securely, I rest my body against the door and slid down as the sound of a car sped off reach my ears. I hug my knees and cry, thinking of the 'why's and 'if's , I grab my phone and dial the number that always there for me.

"Hello? Soo Young ah?" He answered. But with me trying to stop the lump in my throat hicupped "Soo Young? Ya Soo Young ah! Are you crying? Soo Young ah answered me!" He says, panicked that i didn't answer him.

I end the call after I can't take the guilty and pained feeling in my heart. I feel so guilty. So wrong. So betrayed. So hurt.

After a painful 10 minutes I hear the front door being slammed open as i'm in the bedroom "Soo Young? Soo Young ah! Where are you?!" His yell echoed through my house.

I limply walk towards my bed and crashed there with a thud. Hurried footsteps can be heard outside of my room.

The door burst open revealing a sweating Jimin. His eyes scanned my room until his eyes landed on me.