𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

*Sexual assault ahead!! If you're not comfortable just make sure to skip!! I will put a notice when it start and where it end!!*

Joymin

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

The date was a sucess for him. A dream for her. They talk all night. About her, her family, her hobbies, her likings and her dislikes and then about him.

They laugh and talk. Her blush everytime their eyes in contact making him smirk slightly knowing his effects on her.

When she excused herself to bathroom then he laid back and smirks widely. Fully aware that the next step are going to come.

/////

She giggled a little on her way to the bathroom. She slaps herself to make her red cheeks back to normal.

"Wake up. Wake up Joy ah. But then, if i wake up, then all of this are going to be a dream and i definitely doesn't want that!" She worriedly said as if she could really talk to her own reflection.

"Then it's okay Joy ah. You don't have to wake up" She said patting her head a little bit.

*Sexual assault ahead!!*

As she walks out of the bathroom a hand suddenly grope her ass making her turn around.

"Wow, such a nice lookin' ass you got there. Mind to share some view with me on the bed?" He said as he wink at her.

Her face scruched up, disgusted by the fact that she was being assault by a non-drunk man in front of the bathroom.

If he was drunk maybe she could considered by the fact that he's not sober enough to notice this!

She disgustedly laugh at him before saying no and turn around only to have her right hand being yanked back.

She stumbled as she fall into the strangers chest as he look lustfully at her "My my, such a beautiful face. I wonder how your voice is" he said again.

Suddenly she was rip away from the strangers hold and back to a fammiliar scent chest. She immidiately calmed down as his arms protectively wrapped around her waist.

"If you want to see the rise of tommorow's sun, then you better be gone before you can't make any" Jimin's voice dangerously low making him a little bit more dangerous.

The stangers chuckled and raised his hand as a surrender before running to the exit.

Joy looked up to see Jimin worriedly looking at her "You okay?" Joy weakly nod before Jimin guided her to his car.

After getting into the car, she was suddenly pulled into Jimin's embrace as her heart beat loudly in her chest.

Jimin gently stroked her head as if he wanted to soothe her from something and occasionally kissed her head sometimes making Joy's heartbeat increased.

"You see babygirl. This world are too cruel for you. You are too kind for them. They are evil. They all want something for you. They have no intention to become a genuine friend for you. Except me. With me, you will only become the center of my attention. With me, you'll be safe. With me you will be happy for the rest of your life.

Because remember, i am your only protection" he said kissing me as i felt a stinging feeling at my neck before the world become pitch black.