𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒

Joymin

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖
-
-
-
Jimin poke and keep poking his roommate cheek while whispering "wake up" each time.

"Wake, wake up, soo" The said girl groan while covering her face with her hand.

"Fuck, what do you want, min?" Joy groan as Jimin gasp "Language, soo!"

Joy laugh at the pure boy "I'm sorry baby min. I'll watch my language later" She said "while around you" she add.

"Hey!" Jimin shout and giggle with Joy.

Joy pulls Jimin onto her bed, cuddling him while he snuggle closer to her chest. "Why do you wake me up baby?" Joy delicately ask as she softly strokes his fluffy bubblegum pink hair.

"Nothing, i just want some love from you" He said as he nosed at Joy's throat. Joy chuckle as she lazily move to straddle her baby.

"Okay then" Joy breath and start to pepper kisses all over his face and neck while he giggle cutely until she reach his plump lips.

"I love you baby boy" Joy said in his mouth. The kiss is sweet, one of the most sweet kisses she ever had while being with him. It is soft, delicate and also has a sentimental feeling. She could feel Jimin's love that is radiating for her. And she hope that he felt the love she got for him too.

"I love you too, noona"

A/N:

Sorry that this is short bc i was doing it like in the middle of the night and i can't think shit so here's some little Joymin fluff. I hope you guys like it.

And i know that Jimin's older than Joy but it's some kind of their nn for each other. Don't forget to hit that vote button, love y'all <3