𝙸𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜

Wenga
Vampire & Ghouls

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Everyone stare at the short black hair goddess as she pick out the things she's gonna do for dinner.

Men are watching her with heart eyes as they watch her every movement. For the girls, well, they too can't denied the feeling that they want to love and cherish her forever, but they too can't ignore the feeling of envy of her beauty, jealous of the attention she gets but for now, no one seems to pick a fight with her.

Wendy is use to the feeling actually, everytime she goes groceries shopping alone or with one of her members, they would get the stares from other people. She likes the attention but when you get used to it, it just felt annoying.

Grumble between her breathes she angrily pushes her cart to another section until her cart crashes with another cart. She gasped, shock with the incident and turned to the owner so that she could apologies.

Just as she about to open her mouth, her eyes come in contact with the others. Stunned for a bit, she shake her head a little to clear all those thought on being with the other creature. "I'm sorry for hitting your cart, i didn't see it coming. Are you okay?" She asked worriedly seeing that the other person is still frozen in his place.

She snap her fingers in front of him, taking him back in reality. "Huh? Uh? What?" He ask, looking around until his eyes catch hers, becoming stunned again for a few seconds before shaking his head on the thoughts of taking her right there and then as his.

"Are you okay?" Wendy repeated her questions "Oh yeah of course I'm great, why wouldn't  I?" Yoongi ask "No i thought that maybe you're hurt from the accident" Wendy reasoned out.

"Nah, I'm okay, thanks for asking" Yoongi shrugged "No! You can't be okay! Do you want anything? I can do anything! Please say you want something! If not then i would be troubled for my whole life!" Wendy cried out dramatically.

Yoongi was about to protest until one idea come to his mind. He smirked at Wendy, making her shiver at his seductive smirk and full passion eyes.

"Well, there is something that i need" He smirk "What is it?" Wendy ask, slightly praying it would not be anything dangerous that could harm her or her members.

"Give me your number" Wendy cried out in devastation until she realises something "Wait,what?" She ask dumb foundedly "Just give me your number" He repeat. Wendy blinked three times before fishing her phone out of her pockets.

"What is your number?" "0XX XXXX XXXX" She type his number quickly at her phone and saved his name as she called him. 

His phone buzzed and he quick at taking his phone out of his pocket. Saving her number as 'My future girlfriend' he smile at her once he's done.

"That's all. Thank you, i will text you at 5 p.m." Yoongi said as he push his cart to another aisle.

Wendy blinked twice and smile when she processed what's happening. Looking at his contact that she saved as 'My future bae' She smile again and continue on her grocery hunting.

She smile all along her journey to the home. Even her taxi driver is confused as why would she smile as it's starting to get creepy.

"GUYS I'M BACK!" My voice echoed through the house as i closed the door. "Seungwan? SEUNGWAN? HELP ME THE WORLD HAVE BECAME DARK! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Seulgi's voice muffles because of the vase.

Wendy enter the living room with a dumb founded face as she stare at Seulgi who currently just bump her head-vase into the wall. "Why is Seulgi's head is in the vase?" She asked, looking at the frustrated Irene, try-to-not-laugh Joy, confused Yeri and a vase-head Seulgi with a dumb founded face.

"Long story Wendy, long story" Irene said as Joy bump on the edge of the tables while trying not to fall.

/////

After eating dinner and clean all the mess ; mostly Joy and Seulgi fighting over some last piece of food it's nearly 5 p.m. . Wendy goes to her bedroom and make sure that it is locked and no holes for the bitches to peep at.

Just as she sits on her bed her phone starts dinged.

1 New Message From 'My Future Bae'

She smile when she sees the notifications and immediately checks his message.

My Future Bae
Am I texting the right person?

You
Yes but just to make sure, are you the person that i hit the cart?

My Future Bae
Yes i am the person

You
Oh! How rude i am. My name is Wendy!

My Future Bae
Well i am Yoongi. Nice to meet you Wendy

You
Well let's start with basic introduction. I am 26, what's your's?

My Future Bae
I am 27. I am older than you so i guess you gotta call me oppa then

You
What?
Seen at 5:17 p.m. ✔

A/N

Sorry for the koreaboos at it's 2 a.m. now at my country sorry to disappoint but imma make a second part. Yes, i will be making a btsvelvet ship per chapters. It's going to be connected at first but then there is their only plot together. Sorry that i can't get into more detail at Vjoy.

All the btsvelvet chapters will remain the same name  >> (Immortals)

Vjoy- Vampires ✔

Wenga- Vampires & Ghouls (On.g)

Seulmin - Vampires & ?? (On.g)

Jungri - Vampires & ?? (On.g)

Jinrene - Vampires & ?? (On.g)

And should i make a special chapter about  Joy x RV?

If you want then i can but comment which ship do you want, what is the plot. Also if one of these chapters didn't satisfy you i am sorry. I promise i will do the best.

I lub you ~Shintaehee💚💜❤