𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝

Joykook

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Hey Pumpkin!"
"Haha look at her! Soooo Big"
"Gosh, don't you know how to be more skinny fat ass?"
"Ugh she disgust me, literally"

She can't help it. The tears is coming. Walking faster through the hallways, hearing the nasty remark about her. It's always about her. They bullied her. But it's not their fault. It's her fault for being so fat.

Closer to the edge, she walk faster, walking to the toilet, going in one of the cubicles. She sob quietly. It's all her fault. Maybe they're right. Maybe she is a disgust to people's eyes. She is a fat dumb bitch.

Sobbing more, she heard someone entering the toilet. "Joy..? I know you're here" The soft voice of Wendy echo through the empty toilet.

She exit the cubicles, turning to Wendy, sobbing her eyes out "Oh you poor sweetheart" Wendy cooed. Extending her arms so that Joy could hug her. "Shh shh. It's okay, me and the members will always be with you. We'll always love you and support you no matter what. I love you my sweet little Joy" Wendy assured, kissing Joy's head multiple times.

/////

"So class we have a new student today, Come in!" The classroom door opened as a tall boy walk in and nervously scan through the class.

"Oh my god! He looks so cute!"
"Right! And look at his arms. The biceps, i can't!" Joy scrunch up her face secretly, disgusted by the girls. She look around the classroom, hopefully there's an empty seat around except for hers.

"H-Hi, my name is Jeon Jeongguk, b-but you can call me Jungkook. A-and i came from Busan" He said enough for the classroom to hear. The girls let out a sound of 'Awwws' while the boys snickered.

He's handsome, yes, Joy's not gonna denied it. But he probably gonna be one of the jocks sooner or later. And with him sitting beside her may be a terrible idea.

"Okay welcome Jungkook. You can sit beside Joy and ask her any questions since she's our model student. Joy, please raise your hand" The teachers ask.

Unwillingly raising her hand, she ignore the stares she got from the female population in her classroom.

"H-hi, Nice to meet you...." Jungkook drag, looking at her expectantly, coldly she introduce herself "Park Soo Young, or Joy" then look in front as the teacher started teaching, leaving Jungkook to look at her with wide eyes before following her.

/////

"Ugh, on all people in the class, why must HE sit beside that hippo?" "True right? If it's Beth,the nerd, then maybe he'll ask for a seat change but then sitting beside her? I bet he got annoyed by the time he even land his eyes on her"

Joy walk trough the hall, hearing a such foul words about her sitting beside a hot new student. He's already famous after 3 days schooling here. And that immediately gave her attention. An unwanted attention. Really.

/////

"Hey fat ass, why don't you go to the zoo to see your species there huh? You don't belong to this place" Sohee, the mean girls of the school cornered Joy with her fellow pheasants at the back, laughing at her.

"W-what do you w-want now Sohee?"

"Awhh, 'W-what d-do y-you w-want now S-Sohee' stuttering now aren't you. It is up to me if i want anything" She mocks as she push Joy's head with her index finger.

"Now i want you to do my homework you pathetic bitch" She said as her pheasants give them their homeworks for her to finish it.

'Pathetic...' Joy thinks.