𝐼 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢

Joymin

Joymin

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
𝙹𝚘𝚢

I walk confidently to the CEO room with people stare strangely at my body. Well majority are men. While the women stare jealously at me.

I knocked the door with the secretary nagging at me trying to stop me. But man, I don't give a shit, I don't give a fuck.

The door open revealing an irritated looking Yuura whose cloth is very, very, uneven.

Her eyes scan over me as she looked confused at me. "Who are you?" "Well I am Miss Hanna. The business woman that Mr. Han gyeol set on to work with" I said.

And of course they don't know me. Although I didn't look so different then but sure if you look closer you will not feel the difference while if you look father you will see a lot difference from then and now.

Her eyes widen as she vigorously trying to cover up her cleavage as much as she can. She silently curse as her hand went up to her hair to fix her hair.

Her eyes went to the secretary who've been silent since she opened the door. The secretary who her name is Belle put her head down finding the floor is much more interesting.

Yuura clear her throat and smile fakely at me. "Wait a second" She said and went to her secretary.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!" "I'm so sorry miss, I'm going to stop her but she's too fast for me to stop. I even barely standing when she knocks the door" Belle excuse.

I see Yuura roll her yes at the corner of my peripheral version. Yuura clears her throat once again and smile fakely, again.

"I must apologise and would you mind for a minute?" She ask "Yeah, yeah, sure!" I said. She slam the door close and I swear I could hear a shuffling in the room.

She opened the door again with more cleaner than then. She ushered me to come in and I gladly came. My eyes went to the sleepy Han gyeol whose trying to control himself for not fall asleep. Like literally he's nodding up and down.

Once his eyes met my body, his eyes bulge out and hungrily stare at it. Yuura clear her throat once more and glare at him. Han gyeol clear his throat and hurriedly stand up.

He gave his charming smile that doesn't work on me anymore. But I just smile shyly as if it is working on me.

His smile grew bigger as he shooed Yuura away as this is a matter of business.

"Yuura I think you can go now" He said "Okay- Wait what?" "He said you can go now" I said calmly trying to adding a fuel to the already burning Yuura.

"Wait, what? You told me to go? Who do you even think i am? A fucken maid?" She ask "Well yeah" I shrug.

Oh and I forgot to tell that Yuura is a hot-tempered and sensitive bitch. She is easily exploded and extremely sensitive when the people told her to scram. And that's why she've been fired everytime she worked with someone. I wonder why she aren't even sensitive with me then, when I told her to fuck off.