𝑀𝑦 𝑇𝑠𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑜𝑦

Yoonjoy
*In this chapter, Joy is more of a dom and Yoongi is kinda a sub*

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Yoongi!" The cheerful voice sounded far from the end of the hall, halting the one boy whose froze in the center of the hall as everyone make their way for her.

Everyone knows who they are. Joy and Yoongi. Friends of Bts and Red Velvet a.k.a the celebrities of the school. Amongst them, Joy and Yoongi is the closest (though Yoongi didn't want to admit it).

Their the gangster girl/boy of the group. One death glare could make anyone fall to their knees. After all, Joy is the one who is strong enough to even knock out a guy four times her size with bare hands.

But don't underestimate Yoongi, even though only a few centimetres taller than Joy, he still can do more than make someone cry, surrender, back off with only one glance from his eyes. Yes, he's THAT scary.

Back to the story, Joy start Naruto run towards him, flunging herself at Yoongi who then stumbles down, almost nearly falling at the impact. Yoongi death glare at Joy who just cheekily smile at him.

Forget to said that Joy also the only one whose brave enough to stand his death glare and calling him cute everytime and letting out little 'uwus' time to time.

"Yoongles! Let's sit together ey?" She said, crossing her arms with him as they walk, shrugging all the weird stare she got from freshmen.

"Why should i sit with you? You'll just cramp all the place for me to sit, just go and sit somewhere else" He grumbles. Joy, unaffected by the insult, smile brightly.

"Talking about cramping space, i've met this one person though, he always be cramping space at my heart, i almost feel that as if i wanna explode" She says looking directly at his eyes.

Yoongi's face redddens totally aware that she's mentioning about him. Forget to said again that they're a thing. Joy and Yoongi are together for almost 2 years already. All of the schools know about this, while some admires, some are jealous, others just doesn't care but still gave them space. And sometimes some freshmen try to confess to Yoongi either privately or publicly either because they do not know about Joy's and Yoongi's relationship or they just simply confident about themselves that Yoongi will cheat on Joy just for them.

But shame for them, Yoongi always seems to shut them up or if he feels a little bit cruel, he'll start degrading them if they touch any subjects about belittling Joy. More sympathy on them if Joy's there when that happens. One time, a girl came randomly to their table and start confess to him in front of the whole cafeteria, Joy just straight up dump all of her orange juice she could get, kick the girl over the pussy and punch her nose and stomach. Bad thing Joy got suspended for one week. Good thing, the girl never comes back to the school, probably getting her nose job done or something since Joy broke that gurl's nose.

"Oh shut up you prick!" He said, yaking of her hand off his as he hears her laughing lightly, slowly cathing up to him by jogging towards him. His face reddens at every second as her beautiful uncle laughter reaches his red ears.

/////

Yoongi sat down on his biology class, the class that he hates the most after chemistry. The one that kept him going is Joy- wait no, nothing keeps him going he doesn't even knows why he still sat on the chair next to Joy whose clearly ogling him while his face is constant red.

"Why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer" Yoongi snap at her. But Joy still staring at him unaffected by his temper.

"Oh baby, if i wasn't caught on watching my phone while Irene is story telling how she fell in love with Seulgi in the car and my phone isn't with her i will" She said, changing her posture to be more comfortable to looking at him. "You're so pretty you know that?" She said unconciously, but even if she realised what she said, she doesn't even doubt that he still look fuckable, innocent and breathtaking at the same time.