6 YEARS!!

Bangtan!

Happy 6 years anniversarry!! I still remember the first time i get introduced to you....

That time i was like oh! Who are them? They're handsome! And nice looking!

Back then i only love you guys just because for your looks. But as i became more and more attached of you i started to foegot about your faces and focus on your musics.

I always wondered who make this amazing music. Then i got the need to know more you guys.

I started to learn deeply of you guys. Then slowly, i started go fall in love with you guys.

From ALL aspect. For people you guys may look perfect. But for A.R.M.Y you guys just are humans.

It hurt me deeply when you guys get bashed just because you guys look tired.

When Jin's hate got worse and worser i became more sad for Jin and use all of my might to make you realized how much A.R.M.Y love you.

It's okay if you don't do well for us sometimes. We doesn't get mad at you. We just want you to have fun on that stages. With no pressure.

You guys are perfect in your own ways. We love you A.R.M.Y will ALWAYS love you.

Till 50+ years we will still blast your songs and introduced you to our grandchild. We A.R.M.Y will make sure you guys are happy with your love ones.

I LOVE YOU BANGTAN!!

KIM NAM JOON!

KIM SEOK JIN!

MIN YOON GI!

JUNG HO SEOK!

PARK JI MIN!

KIM TAE HYUNG!

JEON JUNG GUK!

BTS!!