𝑁𝑜

Joyhope
Yandere

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Guys, there is supposedly going to be a new student today. Please come in" The teacher said. The class started to pay attention except one student who is quietly sketching a girls and a man's boy intertwining together.

"Sooyoung! Pay more attention!" The girl flinch when the teacher called out her name. She rolled her eyes before darting her eyes towards the muscular tall man.

Her lips parted in astonishment as she look at the godly man in front of her. She ignore other person until she felt that as if they're the only one in the world.

"Hi! I'm your hope, you're my hope, I'm J-Hope! My real name is Jung Hoseok! Nice to meet you. I hope that we can get along and please tell me if something wrong with what i do!" He happily say and loud...

For once the girl felt as if she is in heaven with a melodious song playing in the background and it's him who sing and rap for the music.

And for once she thought that this loud person is not annoying from the others. With her daydreaming, she didn't notice the new boy is now sitting beside her.

"Umm.... hello?" The boy awkwardly say, waving his gorgeous palm into her face. Sooyoung snap from her trance, eyes now wide watching him.

"Umm... hi" She said, trying hard not to blush and stutter. "My name is Park Soo Young but call me Sooyoung" She introduce, out streching her arms to him.

Immediately, her hand is captured in his large beautiful hand, almost making her jealous over his hand. "My name is-" "I know, you just introduce yourself earlier" She shrug.

Hoseok blush slightly, not embarrassed but because of their hands that still holding onto each other. Sooyoung followed his gaze, looking at their still clasped hand. Smirking, she let go and pay attention to whatever the teacher is shitting about.

She knows that he's staring at her, she's aware, because

The ride is getting bumpy now