𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡

Namjoy

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

The tall man flinch when the sunlight's hit his face. He groan while stretching his tired limbs and hearing the satisfying cracking sound, letting out a loud sigh after that.

A melodious laugh can be heard when he opened his eyes. His love, his life, is standing there, hands on her hips while letting out that pleasant sound from her beautiful lips.

Unconsciously, he smile too, can't help about the bubbling happiness in his chest. He sat up, opening his eyes and puckering his lips.

Chuckling, she crawl at him on the bed, crashing at him making him fall back to the messy bed. Laughing, they roll together at the bed.

After a while of their sweet moments, a cute sound footsteps came from the outside. "Mommy! Daddy!" The cute sound of their kids calling them making their heart swelled from love.

"Yes sweetheart?" He said sitting up with arms on his love. The small bean climb the tall bed, cutely whimpering when she felt she almost fall but got caught by her older brother.

"Come on Sooji, you can do it" Joonsoo said, cheering for his cute little sister. The couple watch with a smile on their face, watching the cute interactions between the siblings.

Despite Joonsoo being 9 years old and Sooji 4 years old, they never fail to make each other happy and content. Their bond is so strong nothing can separate them.

When the bean successfully climb the bed, she went to stuff her cute body between her parents.

Sooyoung laugh while separating her and Namjoon so that the bean can cuddle between them. Namjoon extend his hand towards his eldest son, mentioning him to join them.

Joonsoo happily take his father's hand and hug his parents, along with his sister whose cutely cackling while being crush by her brother.

The two siblings began to tickle each other, giggling when they got tickled. Namjoon looked lovingly at Joy, whose laughing at their kids behaviour.

He didn't know how he got this lucky, how he got this lucky to have this perfect family. He still remember when he just one in millions of Reveluv. Despite their busy schedule, he always find times to watch Red Velvet.

This all started when Jin introduced him to this amazing group. He still remembered when he used to fanboy from afar when he got his gaze on Red Velvet. When the fanboy side of him can't believe that Red Velvet Joy just talk to him. His ultimate crush.

He didn't know how his little bits of crush grows into a massive kind of feelings. When he confess. When they revealed their relationship. When they got married. When they had their first time together. When she born these cute little beans.

He still felt that as if they just have been through all the bitter and happy moments together yesterday. This is it. He can't ask for more. This is the perfect life together.