𝐸𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑡𝑦

Taejoy

(Warning, major timeskip ahead, may confuses some of y'all)

Joy stood unwavering at the screaming mess man, who is tied to the wall while sputtering nonsense and curses to her way. Still, Joy stood there without worry because she knows in all situation she is in charge and no one can change that.

She look blankly at the man, who choke up his word at her stare. "I-I swear, when I get out of here I will fucking KILL YOU!" He continues again. Joy sigh with a blank face.
"Do you even capable on escaping?" She said, walking slowly to the man, hands behind her back as her powerful blank stares scare him off. "Much less on breaking in here and killing me. Are you even capable?" Joy isn't being overconfident over this, she did not underestimate someone, moreover her enemies, unless she knows all their weakness and loop hole, but even then, you can't be too confident.

When she is met by silence, she knew that her thought is right. This man right here is a nobody, probably just an innocent paid man whose been told to mess with her men.

"Do you even have the power? Strength? Are you a somebody? Are you anybody?" Joy question over and over. But still she is met by silence which made her sigh.

"Fine" She spat. Walking out she glance at the two men on the door. Closing it and walking away while ignoring the pain filled screams inside the room, much less, in the basement.

/////

Joy groan as she stretch her limbs. "I think I need a break" she mumble while rubbing her neck. Being an under lord and a CEO as a day job is very very tiring, her neck felt like falling off at any second and her hands felt like it would break with a simple flick.

She pack her bags while walking out from the luxurious office. She like pretty and shiny things so no doubt that she would like a lot of diamonds and luxuries inside of her office. Nobody going to steal this as the glass of her office is a bomb proof glass, with her door as bulletproof. Both of it is made for a military purpose.

As she walks, all her workers stop and bow while greeting her, which she nod. As she walks to her all-black Buggati Veyron Super Sport. Good for showing off and running from enemies.

/////

She arrives at the downtown old bar that she always goes to. She greet the guards standing at the door and her demeanour change drastically as she smiles at the bartender.

"Sooyoungie!" Jimin squeal as he saw her coming. He immediately discarded the towel he's holding and ran to her through the kitchen door "Fuck girl I miss you so God damn MUCH!" He said as he kiss her on the cheek.

"Why didn't you visit her this past month girl?" He ask as he arrives in front of her, after going behind the bar. "You know busy stuff and shit, I felt like my limbs would pop off any time now" She groan as she sit on the barstool, leaning back against it.

"Fuck I'm so tired" Jimin shake his head at her "I told you to find a man to take care of you at home so that you'll not be coming here again like literally I'm tired of seeing you here" Joy grin at him while supporting her chin with her hand.

"We both know that it's the opposite" Jimin rolls his eyes at her, going to prepare a soju but stop as Joy shake her head at him "No I want whiskey" Jimin raise his eyebrows but shrug going to the kitchen to get a few bottles of whiskey for her.

"Is that your boyfriend?" A deep voice resonates beside her. She sharply inhale as she glance with her side eye, not answering, afterall this man could be a spy for the enemies.

"Trust me, I'm not your enemy spies" He chuckle. Joy eyes widen a bit before going back to normal.

"Come on, don't you want to talk to me?" His deep voice really did something to her she feels the thump of her heart quicken. She briefly glanced at the man before averting her eyes to the other way.