𝑅𝑒𝑑 𝑅𝑖𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝑜𝑑

Taejoy

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

A little girl, in a red cape with hood on is walking around the forest. Alone. With a big brown basket at her side.

Footsteps suddenly can be heard thanks for the dried leaves and twigs that laid on the cold forest ground. She turned to see nothing but darkness behind her.

So she continued the journey to her grandmother's home as she sings the children songs that has been popular amongst the village that time. Her voice can be heard, echoing through the empty forest.

A pair of eyes that seemingly tried to hide from her watch are watching her all this time. It's a cub. Werewolf cub. He then accidentally stomps on his own feet causing him to yelp loudly as the girl turn to see the cause of the voice.

The werewolf cub were hiding behind those bushes as she can see the bushes shaking. She pulled off her cape and set it on her basket that was on the ground. She carefully walk towards the bushes to hear low growling.

"Come on now. Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you like all those hunters did to some of your people. I'm just a little girl. I don't know how to hurt things" She called. Slowly, the cub moves on its own. He crawled carefully to the human being. Scared if she might hurt him.

She straightened her body as she eyes the cub. Cute she thinks.

The girl smile brightly at the cub "Hi! My name is Park Soo Young people call me Sooyoung or Joy and I like cute things! I am 7 years old! Nice to meet you!" She started off brightly.

The cub slowly smile letting the girls know that it started to warm to her "Hi! My name is Kim Taehyung! You can either call me V or TaeTae! I am 8 years old and I like warm hugs!" Taehyung said.

That evening seems to be the best moment of their life but each may know that every happiness must come at end. Sooyoung has to go back for her grandmother or she will get worried of her.

That day, they promised that they will met each other, so Taehyung gave her his necklace and Sooyoung too did the same and swore to never take it off. So that when they meet again they will know each other.

But do they know the meet up that they held in the future will become a magical one?

/////

It's been 11 years since that day passed. And I had not meet him since then. The necklace. I still wear it but I do wonder if he still wears mine.

■■■■■

I missed her. Her scent, her face, her bubbly side, her bright and cheerful act when she sees me. I missed all of that. I wonder if she still remember as I did.

/////

"But Moom" "Please Sooyoung for once. Can you just help me without whining?" Mom said.

I groan and mumbled incoherent things under my breath. "I'm sorry what?" My mom gave me a good glare making me smile awkwardly.

"Nothing mom, heh, gotta go now. Byee miss you" I said while waving my hand at my mom. I enter the forest to feel a shiver crawled up my spine.

It almost feel like someone is watching me. What I am task is I must bring some cookie for my grandma. Again.

It almost felt like dejavu. Bushes is shaking behind my back and I set my red cape on the basket that laid on the cold forest ground. And slowly, I walk towards it.