𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒

Taejoy
( Joy is a college student and Tae is an idol)

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"You can't just fucking walk and act like nothing is fucking wrong when the media is full of you going out with another man!"

"Well if you just payed attention and trust me enough then maybe i will be a more good girlfriend Taehyung!"

"You, yourself fucking know that i can't always be with you! What makes you think that your selfish ass deserve to have my accompany every twenty four hours! And you fucking know that our comeback is nearing Joy!"

"But it doesn't seems to effect on other members an-"

"And i wanna do well to cover up all the shit you've done before!" He yell and walk past her, purposely bumping her shoulders, grabbing his jacket and glare at her back for the last time before walking out of the shared house.

Joy crouch down once the angry footsteps gone, covering her face as she broke down. She tried, she tried very much actually. She tried to be the perfect woman he ever wanted, she tried to return the sparks that they ever had. But it turns out into nothing.

Everything, everytime, where she is, there would always be a mistakes in his eyes that would resulting into an argument. It's small in the beginning. Nothing heated and they would make up as soon as they look into each other's eyes. But as the time grew, the fights also grew making them more distant with each other.

She wants to feel his love again, she wants to be the woman he was once proud of, she want to be his home, where he could let all his feelings go, where he could feel comfortable with.

But everything, is going to the drain. She realised that the relationship is getting toxic and more toxic the longer they stay with each other. But she ignored it, because she thought that she could bring the old Taehyung back. But it seems that she's wrong about that.

She stand up. Wiping her teary face and go to grab her books for her assigment.

Without her noticing, she slowly fell asleep as the night is no longer young.

/////

She stirred in her sleep and soon she woke up. She shiver slightly as she notice she fell asleep at the table and there is no balnkets covering her like they usually would.

Then she saw Tae passing by her as nothing happened. She glare at him, streching as she stood up and walk to the bathroom.

The apartment all filled with tense tension. Even the air-conditioner that always makes loud noises seems to quiet down.

This happen for one week straight. And this time, Joy isn't feeling well and that she felt that she might be fainting anytime now.

And it doesn't help that she also slept outside with no warmth for her for one week. Like a dejavù, she saw Tae passing by her, grabbing a glass and pouring some hot coffee for him.

"Taehyung ah..." She called him weakly, trying to get his attention. But to no avail, he just walk by pass her and bumping her shoulder. Almost making her fall because of how weak she are.

Anger bubbled inside of her stomach. And suddenly, she found the strength to confront him.

"Ya Kim Taehyung!" She called but he still walk as if he didn't hear her calling for him "Let's break up"

And that finally seems to caught his attention. He slowly turned to her, his eyes already glassy .

"W-What?" "I said let's break up" She said with much confidence.

"W-Why?" He ask dumbfounded. "I just realised that everything is going unwell. You are stressed because of your comeback and i wouldn't know it if not for our argument"

"It just that everything, is wrong. This relationship is getting toxic and toxic the more i stay with you" "No Jo-" "No, Don't say anything. I ... am getting weaker and weaker the more i stay with you. I don't need a man to rely on. I need a man to hold hands together and getting through the hard road together. But you just seems to put all the burden in me and make myself horrible. The sparks that we have in the beginning of our relationship is gone and i know, nothing could return it back. I don't need a man that would hurt me. I need a man that could let me protect him and him to protect me. And all you done is hurting me more than you expected. Don't put the blame because of you're stressed. I am stressed too! All you know is putting a blame to someone else. Because of you're a coward that afraid of the concequences. And i don't need a man like that. You also deserve better Taehyung, good luck, i hope you treat her better than you treat me"

She said as her tears flow endlessly, as well as Taehyung. But he knows, what he's been feeling is nothing compared to her's.

Tae regain his sense and notice that Joy is no longer in front of him. He panicked, running to their shared bedroom to see her packing her stuff.

He rushed to her "No Joy, stop. STOP!" He yell as Joy refused to let him stop her.

"Please baby, i will change, please don't leave me. Please!" He begged.

"You say that last time and look where were we!" She yell and she yanked his hand away. Done packing, she then grab all her things.

"Good bye Tae, i hope you find someone better and i hope you treat her well than you treat me" And with that she left.

She knew this break up will be the bitter of her bitterest memory and this will be the most pain of her life.

But she knew the longer she stay there, the longer they would suffer.

She could hear Taehyung's wailing from the room as she opened up the front door, to be stop by his once warm hands that now turn cold whenever they touch.

She looked at Tae once again before dragging her suitcase and her things to the elevator

"DON'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! Please...." She heard Taehyung scream as he wailed. She cup her mouth to stop the whimpers from coming out.

But she know, this will be the best for them, wheter she likes it or not.

A/N

Okay the first time i edited this, Wattpad is being a bitch so i just give up on editing and putting some author's note but since i'm in a good mood rn, i'm gonna say that this whole chapter idea is mostly taken by a certain instagram imagine for bts. But since it's been a long time since i've read it, i've forgotten their name. So i'm asking you it you find any of the imagines, kinda relating to this, then please read all of their imagines bcuz from what i remembered, their imagine is the best. So thank you for reading i love y'all 💕

And does 'bitterest' even make sense?