𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

Joykook

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Joy silently read the articles that read Jungkook's and another girls sext. Unsurprisingly, the girl leaked all the nudes that he sent to her.

Jungkook's her boyfriend and she knows his body like the back of her hand. Seeing this really got her baffled. Rather than feeling sad and heartbroken, she felt angry, no, angry is too soft. Wrath. Yes, all she felt is wrath.

With seconds passing, she couldn't help the snarl building the way up to her mouth when she read the sext conversation they had at the media. And honestly, the only pity she felt is for the band. Hopefully, his scandal will not effect their reputations.

She felt like her pride is stabbed everytime the thought of Jungkook cheating on her. The response that she got when they first reveal as a couple wasn't that great, even if they're more welcoming for her now, there's a certain group who still despise her for dating Jungkook.

Now that Jungkook's cheating text is out, what more will they say? That she failed the job as a girlfriend to fullfill their boyfriend's needs? Bullshit.

She would actually go crazy to the person who write that shit if it actually appears somewhere. Thankfully, all of them seems to blame Jungkook for this scandal. Serves that piece of shit right.

The front door is opened is a rush way. From her peripheral vision, she could see Jungkook panting with a mass people or fans maybe, cursing at him. He closed the door before any of those fans could reach him.

When Jungkook finally sees her resting on the couch, he secretly hoped that she didn't see the article but seeing how deadly still she is on the couch, he could tell that she knows.

He stops breathing for a moment when Joy suddenly standing. The thoughts of her leaving him alone to deal with all of this mess suddenly made his stomach churn.

"Baby-"

"So she leaked all the nudes that you sent her huh?" Joy cut, finally turning to face the cheater. Jungkook's eyes starting to get glossy with tears threatening to fall.

Joy bitterly chuckle "Even after all of i've endure, what i've done for you, you still can't appreciate shit? I thought that since you've been cheated on, you'll try to be more appreciative but damn, this shit hurts" She stand up, walking over to him.

A slap echoes through the deadly silence house. Jungkook's eyes widened at her action, never once did she even hurts him met alone a slap, so this really gave a shock to him.

"You're lucky that i still love you, if i didn't, i would have throw you to the crowd who will gladly do the beating for me" Jungkook's mouth opens and close like a fish as he tries to find the right word.

"Baby-"

"Don't you baby me. Go and find another. Tomorrow, i'll take all of my belongings with my sister at 3. If you even cheated on me, then i'm worried for your next woman" She says and turns to walk to their shared bedroom to take her purse and her car keys.

Jungkook raise his head as Joy went to fetch her things, he followed behind her, trying to take her wrist to talk it out.

"No, baby, please i'll do better. I swear i'll never look to anyone else again, i swear i'll never cheated on you again. Please punch me! Slap me! Do anything but please don't leave me! I will do better! I promise!" He begs as his tears fall.

Joy strained her self from pulling him to her chest. She too, already sniffing the snot that trying to get out from her crying.

"THIS isn't about doing better Jungkook! THIS is about loyalty, and seeing this shit, you have none" She screams and shrug off Jungkook's grip on her wrist. Jungkook already falling to his knees, wailing.

Joy knelt in front of him, trying hard not to let out the whimper she's holding back. For the last time, she kisses his cheeks and forehead lovingly. Making him duck his head in shame as his tears falls down more rapidly at the nickname that she gave when she first talk to him.

"Goodbye bunny, i hope i didn't see you again. I love you"