𝐴𝑡 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡

Joykook

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔
-
-
-
It has been already 2 weeks since i saw her last time.

With her acting like that really worries me. It was just like she's really didn't want to go somewhere.

I really hope i was there for her to tell her worries. For her to cry on my shoulders. For me to cry with her. Together.

I want her to leaned on me while i wrapped my arms around her warm body. Forever.

/////
𝙹𝚘𝚢
-
-
-
I wrapped the bandage around my wounded hand. Sighing as i look at it.

Why must this happened to me?

I silently cried.

Why must my mom and dad leaves me alone? Am i that bad? Am i a troublesome to them?

More questions appeared on my head making me stressed and think over my mother's- i mean madam's sentence earlier.

"You really are a ungrateful brat aren't you? How many times should i say to not ask me that AGAIN?!" She screamed before smirk and scoffed "You want to know? I'll tell you bitch. Your mother is a slut who only wants a dick stuck up on her little pussy. You are just a mistake made by them. I only take care of you because i was payed. WAS. Until they died in some car crash. I really should have killed you then ig i know that you'll be this UNGRATEFUL!!"

She yelled before throwing the knife on her hand towards me. I tried to dodge it but somehow i slipped and it hits my arm making me scream. She laugh while screaming that i deserve it.

Her laugh still haunts me. I really shouldn't have cook the steak she want if i knew she would just randomly throw the knife at me.

I rake my hair in frustration while i silently cried. I felt nothing except that rage, sad and frustration. Those were the most common in my whole life. Never once i felt happiness in this household. Friends? Even though i'm easy making friends. Its not easy making TRUE friends. Some of them just come and go whenever they got what they want.

But the three common feeling are adding another one right now. The one that i tried so hard to get it rid from me.

The need to die.

/////
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔

Recently, i found myself getting bad feeling mostly all the time now. My heart doesn't even calm down when i playing my video games.

When i want the need to go to the cliff near my home i tried to brush it off but the feeling suddenly got stronger and stronger until i can't get it off from me.

I quickly dress up and tell my mother about it. She said no about it considering that it's about 12 a.m. but i kept saying that i need to go out until she finnally said yes.

I don't know why but i felt the need to rush off by running ro the cliff. And i did.

When i arrive, there's something telling me that something is off because the cliff are usually noisy by the sound made the bug but the place are eerily quiet.

When i heard movement not far from me i walk towards there. What i see are absolutely shock me.

Sooyoung noona.