𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑒

Taejoykook

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
𝙹𝚘𝚢

I walk to the guy and sit at the chair arm rests. I drape my arm around him as he quiver more than when he walk in here. I smirk as I glanced towards the pale Yoo suk.

I glanced at the quivering lawyer "Well, Mr. Kang, how about we finish it off right here, right now. How do you think of that?" I ask. He immediately nodded vigorously.

"Well start it now" His hand goes to the briefcase that Yonngi hand him. His shaking hands opened the safety lock on it, then shows the signed contract and more papers.

I take it in my hand as throw it over the table in front of the old man "Well, I have no right on the everything you make? On your money that you make? In this house? By my name? Check this out" I throw a file that contains more informations based on the heir thing.

"The contract saying that Miss Park Soo Young is the official heir and there's no other contract saying that she or her past guardian passed the company to the Yoo's hand. The property that this house on is Park's and as well as the company. This property also had no official contracts by the court saying that it belongs Yoo" Mr. Kang manage to said without stuttering.

"And how will you be able to find that out? What is the proof?!" Katherine shout. I eyed her closely as she started to sweat. I collected the papers and arranged it. I handed it to her and her eyes widened and start to shake.

My lips twitch and i walk over to her ,draped my arms around her as I whisper into her ears "Oh dear, relax. This is just a starter. There'll be more my dears. Next time, use your useless brain before messing with someone else" I grin beside her ears.

I straightened up as I swipe my clothes from the imaginary dust. I signal Yoongi to bring Mr. Kang out of the house. "So, since the house, land, company and any kind of thing that belong to the Park's is officially mine, now I suggest you to go and scram out of here. Or else...." I said walking to the front door and step out of the house.

"Or else see you while you're begging for help" I said as I closed the door. I laughed out loud as I enter my lambo.

I opened my radio and sing out loud. Oh man, my day can't get any better.

/////

Well actually it can. Today my two boyfriends will come from their holiday. Well yes,i'm actually in a poly relationship. So is them, of course because they're the ones who suggest this on the first hand. Which is shocking actually.

Societies?

Well fuck them. I don't care about what they say. As long as I have them by my side, but if not. I can't even imagine what i can do without them. They've been my life now and i really can't live without them or contacting them.

I went out shopping with my other girls, Irene, Seulgi, Wendy, Yerimie, Yerin and Hayoungie. They are my besties and they are the one who help me deal with the things going around me. They always clingy with me but I don't care, I like the attention given.

But when it cames to Seulgi or Irene unnie. One of them will be jealous. Well they are married though. And after a long long time the girls deciding the clothes for me. We finally settled for one cloth.

(Not including the 2018 crown/headband)

I finally let my sigh of relief when we step out of the door. They are talking actively and loud. And when I said loud, I mean it is really loud.

I rolled my eyes and said 'I don't know them' if people ask if I am. I walk to them and quietly scold them as they pout on me trying to get me all soft. But me being me said "it doesn't work on me bitch"

I fastered my walk to pass them.

/////

We park our car in front of the mansion's door and give it to the valet. I opened the door and immediately greeted by the maids. I walk to the meeting room with the girls following behind me, talking loudly again. I rolled my eyes at them but still a slight smile could be found on my lips.

The meeting room door opened showing Bangtan and Sehun. I squeal as I run towards them, hugging them tightly. They chuckled as they pinched my cheeks. I pulled out and rubbed my tortured cheeks.

Jungkook hug me chest-to-chest and he kissed almost all of the part of my face before being pushed by Taehyung. He spun me and giggled when I yelp. He then sit down with me on his lap and Jungkook glaring over him. I giggle as he sulkily take my hand and play with it. Yerin shake her head as she head to Hoseok. Hayoung to Jimin. Wendy to Yoongi and Yerimie to Sehun. Jin and Namjoon is together by the way.

The girls sat on their boyfriend's lap. Kookie alone fidgeting with my hand as I kiss his cheeks many times to get him off the sulky mode.

Namjoon cleared his throat to catch everyone's attention. It did though "So as we gathered here today, I want to said many many thanks to you guys for attending" He said.

"That just what I want to said you guys may continue" He grin.

"What the fu-mmmmmphhhh" Yoongi want to said but quickly muffled by Wendy unnie's hand.

Jungkook pull me up from Taehyung's lap and went straight to our shared bedroom. He crashed onto the bed and groan.

"Babe, come here" He called, extending his hand to me. I grab his hand he pulled me. Causing me to yelp and land with a 'oof' at his hard stomach.

The door that Kookie lock earlier banged and each bang at the door are getting loud and louder.

Kookie grin and he hug me tightly. And finally the door crashes open revealing a messy Taehyung. "Yaa! How dare you to steal her away from me!" "Well, it's because I am more strong and handsome than you"

"Woahhh, how dare you saying that you are more hand some than me! I am more handsome! More than Bangtan!" He yells then froze including me and Jungkook.

"Who dares to call themselves more handsome than me?!" I sigh knowing where this could lead.

Jin appears with Irene and Namjoon trying to take him out of the room but to no avail he is stronger than them and Namjoon couldn't afford to hurt Jin.

/////

After lots and lots of compliments for Jin, he actually gone to sleep with Joon. Teahyung wrap his hand across my stomach and Jungkook rest his chin on my head.

"Sooyoungie"Tahyung called "Hmm" I hummed "How's your revenge goin'" "Great" "I wish I was there to see their face" I snorted at Jungkook's statement "Well you can ask it from Yoongi oppa, he has a cctv footage of all angle so you can see their face clearly" "Oh yes!"

"But hey" Teahyung said "What" "How can you call Yoongi hyung oppa but not me?" "Oh god here we go again" I hear Jungkook mumbled.

"I know he is older than you but hey I am too! Why don't you call me oppa? Do you not love me anymore? Huaaaaa!! Joy doesn't love me anymore!" He wail.

I rolled my eyes and turned to him who was sitting at the edge of the bed wiping his eyes when he faked cried. I hug him from behind and kissed his ear lobe sending him shivers. "I love you okay? I love you very very much along with Kookie so let's sleep I'm getting tired from all the fuss" I whispered and let him go to lie beside Kookie who was sleeping soundly.

I then feel a hand at my stomach and a whispers of "I love you Sooyoung-ah" Before I drift to sleep.

A/N:

Fr, i suck at writing revenge fffuuuuuuuuuccc