𝑌𝑒𝑠

Bangtanjoy

(Bullying in front may hurt someone/somebody. If you're not comfortable please skip if you see this 💗)
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜
-
-
-
Joy walk through the hallways, chewing her bubblegum while winking at those girls and boys whose fawning at her.

Weak

She laugh in her eyes, but that soon turn into annoyance when annoying flies start to flock and disturbs her eyes and ears.

"My my look at this slut walking around these hallways thinking that she owns the place" Rita, the actually goody-two shoes around the teachers while opening her legs to them so that they could give her a good grades, and unfortunately the majority of this school's teacher are males, perverted but good-looking males, well, some of them.

"So technically my father did sponsor some of these school's fund and the truth is you know how you're the slut" She said while pouting exaggerated while looking at her.

Rita's face darken a red shade before huffing "Well, there's some male students that will come here as transferred students so you better not steal them from me" She glare.

Joy smirks, taking the freshedly chewed bubblegum out before throwing it in Rita's hair, it sticking immediately as Rita scream frustrated, trying to get it off.

"Girl, we'll see, i wouldn't dream of it but it's not my fault if they love my hair better than you"

Joy laugh mockingly at them as Rita's dogs ; as Joy like to call, struggling to get the gum off Rita's silky hair.

"Goodluck with that baby, Au revoir~" She sang before laughing.

It disappears quickly and muttering a quiet "bitch" while rolling her eyes. Her eyes scan the hallways too see any of her members are here.

She smile when Yeri's annoyed face shine brightly through the hall because Wendy is pointing a flashlight to her.

"Is that the sun coming up? Or is it just you lighting up my world~" Wendy said as Yeri gag.

"Stop it, you're ruining my eyes!" She complained "It's okay baby, i can be your eyes~" Wendy sang.

"Bitch why are you so corny right now? Went through another rejection?" Yeri ask as Joy came closer to them "No, the guys that confess to me are either too otaku or too kpopy or too bad boyish for me i want a balanced one" Wendy pout.

"Awh, i can be the one for you unnie" Joy said quickly as Wendy's eye shine brightly before dulling "Bitch you always said that then a stick suddenly got shoved into your fucking vagina" Wendy pout.

Yeri roll her eyes again for the millionth time today before Joy ask a question "Where's unnies?" Yeri shrug "Don't know, don't care"

"By the way Seungwanie unnie, didn't Chanyeol just confess to you-" Joy said remembering something "oH WOULD  YOU LOOK AT THAT, FUCK, WE'RE LATE" She scream and run as Joy and Yeri look at her.

"Shy bitch as always" Yeri said, shaking her head as Joy nod in agreement.

/////

"Yo i heard there's boys gonna transfers into our class" Seulgi said, pulling Irene to rest on her lap "Finally, i was getting tired and almost snooze off seeing the fucking same face every fucking year" Joy groan "Perhaps these boys are some perfect specimens because that gum hair over there told me not to mess with her so called boys" She said leaning into Yeri.

"Please if you want to do some gang bang, please don't do it over our house, my ears are bleeding the last time you did it over" Yeri said. Joy roll her eyes "Okay first of all that's not a gang bang, it's a threesome, plus they aren't great either, both of them are so weak they couldn't last two strokes inside of me before cumming" Joy shudder, remembering the worst of sex experiences.