𝐶𝑢𝑡𝑒

Joymin

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

A snap makes the girl broke her trance. When she sees her boyfriend capturing her picture with his camera, she immediately covers her face with her cute sweater paws.

"Ahhh Jiminie, stop it" She whined as Jimin literally shoves his camera in front of her face, giggling. "Cute" He says. The girl's eyes open immediately and tackles her boyfriend, now taking his camera and capturing his shocked face.

"Now who's cute" She says as she coos at the picture. The slight blush at her boyfriend face makes her smile with delight as she peppered kisses all over his face. She peck his lips but got push to kiss him deeper.

They went harder and more intimate until they were catching their breaths while connecting their foreheads. Jimin smiles as his arms swing to capture his girlfriend in his arms.

The girl giggled as she rest her head on his chest, sometimes kissing it. The moment is filled with silence. Comfortable silence.

The girl's eyes became droopy because of the comfortable silence. Jimin notices and smiles , pecking her forehead lovingly. The girl smile slightly, ready to drift to the dream land.

"Joy, my cute joy" She hears before falling asleep with a happy smile on her face.