𝐻𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟

Joykook

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔

The loud sounds of music is echoing through the club. Feeling stressed about my girlfriend, Yeri. We've been a couple for 3 years. I was in love with her and she is too but then, her attitude starts to change. She starts to date me less unlike back then.

She doesn't want to hold hands at public said feeling ashamed of doing any kind of PDA in public. I scoffed before gulping down my glass of vodka. I released a deep groan, loving the feeling of the burning liquid flowed down my throat. Now, I'm thinking about her ex-bestfriend, Sooyoung or rather Joy. A good sister of my friend Jimin.

They broke their friendship because Joy didn't want to betray someone. I don't know who the someone is but Yeri put all the blame at Joy. I pity her, though no one believe Joy again because of how Yeri manipulate their mind.

Not only Joy but her other friends too. That is Irene, Jin's girlfriend, Seulgi, Jimin's girlfriend and Wendy, Suga's girlfriend. She manipulate people's mind to make them don't trust the girls anymore.

They still are a couple but they still wondering what Yeri's telling them except for Suga and Jin who don't give any fuck about what Yeri said. Jimin still thinking about whether breaking up with Seulgi or staying with her and Seulgi seem to accept the changes on Jimin. I know what Yeri did is wrong but i can't find the heart to tell her to stop.

I sigh, running my hand over my hair and grip my pounding head. As i am looking around the club, I see Yeri grinding with Manseo, one of my friends, while wearing a too revealing dress.

I felt as if the world stop. I don't know what to feel. Anger? Sadness? Happiness? I don't know. But i didn't want to lie and say there's a betrayed feeling deep inside my heart.

What was i expecting

I quickly dashed out from the club and walk towards my car. Started the engine to stop at a nearby park. I sit on a bench while crying my heart out. Too busy in my world I didn't notice that someone is standing in front of me .

"Sir, are you okay?" I felt a hand at my shoulder. Looking up to see Joy's concern face after she realised it was me. "Are you okay Jungkook?" I nodded slowly "Tell me what happened. Don't worry I won't laugh"

I sniffles, look at her and hug her. She tensed at first but hug back. I hid my face at the crook of her neck "What did I do? Am I not good enough for her to make her go out with another man? What does he have that I don't? Please tell me that this is a dream, please!" I cry.

Maybe embarrassing for you but she's seen me at my worst and my best and still stay besides me as a friend. She pat my back in a rhymed pace. I continue to cry my heart out at her shoulder as she pat my back repeatedly.

"Hey hey, it's okay. You're fine with being yourself. Don't ever bother to doubt yourself because of her. And to answer your question, you may think that you have her heart but sometimes, it doesn't work that way " She said as I'm done crying. I look at her confused "What do you mean?"

"Jungkook I'm so sorry but she's been using you to get to Manseo. All of this time she loves Manseo, not you. She been telling me this for a while now and when I disagreed with her, she becomes mad. I don't know what's with her but when I told her that it's not nice to play with your heart, she just shrugged and break our friendship like it's nothing. Luckily I got the girls with me after I told them the story and now i feel guilty because of how my bastard of a brother is treating my sister. I felt guilty now. I felt selfish for telling her the story but she told they're fine but I can feel that they are not especially Seulgi"