𝐴𝐵𝐶ᵈ

Joykook

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢, 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋
-
-
-
"I want to go to the toilet" Joy whine but Jungkook just tightens his hold on her waist, ignoring her and still smooching his cheek against her soft hair.

Joy laugh a little "Jk" she groans. Jungkook roll her eyes and smile a little. "Okay, but be quick" He whisper and kiss her cheeks.

Joy mutter an okay and kiss his cheek as well and went through the seas of people dancing and grinding against each other.

/////

After finishing her business, she carefully open the trash and puts the tissues away.

"Omg did you see Jungkook there?" A voice say. Joy startled a little but then quiet down, listening carefully to them. "Yes, but i see his girlfriend there too, Joy, i guess?" Another voice said.

"Yeah, Joy, that bitch is so clingy like seriously, do you see how she always want to be near Jungkook? Ugh"

"But isn't she his girlfriend though? It is reasonable for her to be clingy"

"Soora, don't you understand? Jungkook doesn't like clingy people. They being together is just coincidence. Like i don't even get how Joy suddenly get to become his secretary all of a sudden. I work my ass off for like 4 years in that company just for her, a 6 month bitch, to be a secretary. I bet she use Jungkook for money rather than being his girlfriend"

Joy grit her teeth and unlock the door.

One girl widen her eyes as she make way for Joy to wash her hand. Another girl is retouching her makeup and still not noticing her.

The girl that widen her eyes nudge the girl.

"So-sohee"

"What Soor-"

The sohee girl widen her eyes too when she sees Joy whose casually washing her hands. "Does working your ass off includes opening your legs to third legged creatures and bullying other staffs?" She ask and retouching her lipstick.

"It's not my fault that the higher branches love my performance better than yours" She said as she dried her hands with the tissue.

She turn to Soora and sweetly smile at her, giving her the tissue. She turn to Sohee and glare at her "Watch your mouth or I'll make you pay for it"

Joy walk without turning back as see Jungkook talking with the bartender.

When he sees Joy he beam brightly at her. "SOOYOUNGIEEEE" He shout while struggling to get up and walk to her.

"Get- Get the fuck away!" He huff cutely as he squeeze his way to Joy halfway. Wehn he reach her, he giggles cutely while cupping both of her cheeks while Joy giggle loudly.

He pout his mouth exaggerately while making kissing noise until his lips met Joy's smiling lips.

"I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you so so soooooo much" He says everytime he kiss Joy's face.

"Okay okay baby, let's get you home okay?" Joy ask as if asking a cute little toddler and in this case, it does seems that way.

"Hey, are you an elephant?" He suddenly ask. Joy look at him offended "Excuse me what?" She shoot a glare at him. However he still smile cheekily at her, flashing his famous bunny smile.

"But lucky for you I want an elephant for Christmas, a sexy elephant" He said that as he corner Joy to the wall, looking at her eyes with full of lust.

"Jungkook" Joy said sternly. As if someone had push a button, the big hot bunny suddenly turns into a cute little kit.

"But I want some assssssss" He whine and stomp his foot. Jungkook always treasure consent and always makes sure when they do something that involves sex or other person, they would give him consent and even when drunk he always knew his limits.

"No, now let's go home and maybe you will get laid" Joy said, pushing him to walk but got beaten by a drunk Jungkook yelling a happy yay while running to their car.

"Hurry!"

/////

While driving, Jungkook is peacefully sleeping beside her when he suddenly wakes up and look at her.

"Do you know that when I look at you, you make me feel like imma wanna say my ABCD's" He slurred.

Joy laugh as she quickly look at half-lidded eye Jungkook "And why is that JK?"

He laugh cheekily "Because This A makes me feel Aroused when I look at you. This B because you look so fucking beautiful. This C because you look so fucking cute at the same time. And This D because you deserve it" He giggle.

Joy laugh but her cheeks reddening at that sentence.

"And I will get that D tonight Jungkook"

[A/N]

SVQJSGEYBAKUWUEVEU
WHAT DID I JUST POST FUCK

Btw I got that from tiktok, sorry that this sucks because i just want to post bout it pft-

Plus should i put this like in every chapter or not, cause idk

Or this

Cuz both is fucking ugly and I don't really care but please wrote your thoughts thanks, and don't forget to vote, love y'all 💕