𝐽𝑜𝑦

Joymin

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"We love you"

Lies

"We care for you"

Lies

"We need you"

Lies, lies and more lies

Everyone doesn't love me at the very end, everyone doesn't even care for me at the very end, everyone doesn't need me when i needed them at the end.

Everything is a lie. Even my life.

I shouldn't exist. Not like this, no.

I feel like everyone, standing in a circle around me, laughing and pointing their dirty finger at me. Their dirty and stained hands.

Hands that help me fall to my sorrow, fall to my darkness, just to see me crying and begging for them to release me, to pity me. But i didn't, i didn't beg. Instead i say what needed to be said. What needed to be known.

Yet they still dislikes how honest and straight forward i am. Fucken bitches.

"Hi, my name is Park Jimin, nice to meet you, i hope we can get along well"

And that is until he shows up.

He talk to me, befriend me despite all the times people confronting him about me or trying to convince him to leave me behind. Again, in the darkness.

And this is the first time i felt worried after my mother start to abuse me when father leaves her for another mistress.

But then numb, if even mother and father could leave me behind with an excruciating pain inside out, then why not him?

My footsteps are painstakingly slow towards the sandy water, the relaxing sound of waves reaching my ears since i land my foot here.

Though reaching the wet sand, i didn't stop, still moving forward until the salt water covered the half of my body.

"My name is Sooyoung, though i can't swim" i giggle as he broke into a fit of beautiful smile "That's fine! I can teach you how to swim, and maybe teach you to do the tricks i've learn recently!" He said excitedly, holding my arms "That's wonderful" I smile

"SOOYOUNG" She heard this, yet she choose to ignore it, "SOOYOUNG" Again, she heard this, but this time with a splash.

And she is pulled back with no time, forcefully. She hit the arm holding her harshly, hitting it a few times with all of her strength.

When they reach the shore, she is thrown to sand like a rag, but the difference is she felt no pain on her backside.

Jimin is panting beside her as she stare blankly at the sky, even when the light start to blind her eyes, she choose to ignore it. Again and again.

"Sooyoung..." Jimin said, looking over to her "Why?" He ask, plopping beside her, as if nothing life threatening just happened.

She shake her head slowly "I don't know" Jimin sigh as scoot closer to Joy, until his nose are buried in her hair.

"Even now, your hair still smells good" He said softly. Sooyoung didn't say anything but just turn over to Jimin. With their noses touching, the look in each others eyes are irresistible for both of them.

Jimin reach for Sooyoung's back neck to slowly touch their lips together. He parted his mouth and poke his tongue at Sooyoung's lips. She allowed him and he wasted no time to enjoy feeling each of her crevices. By now, they're already sitting with Sooyoung's hand around his neck, and him, burying his hand in her hair while the other cups her cheeks.

"Stop. Stop. Please stop" Sooyoung said pushing him off her. Jimin just stare at Sooyoung, watching as her face broke into an expression that made him want to protect her.

"Please stop, i don't want to be hurt anymore" She whimper, her knees went up to cover her face as she hug her kness. Softly, Jimin wraps his arm around Sooyoung's cold body.

"Shh it's okay it's okay, let it all out my baby. It's okay" Jimin slowly sway from right to left, occasionally calming her off.

"Listen, the ones that hurting you, are just jealous bitches that wish for your downfall. And don't even start to think that you're weak. In fact, you're the most strong person i've ever met. It just that you're tired from carrying all the burden that people put on your shoulders" Jimin said, stroking her back.

A long silence descend after what Jimin says.
Sooyoung even stop sniffing and just currently enjoying Jimin's warm body heat.

"Joy"

Sooyoung look up to Jimin's face, confusion in her face "What?" "That's it, Joy. You're my joy and you're your own joy" Jimin says.

"So you're Joy" He smile, turning his eyes into crescent as he stare lovingly at her.
Soft smile appeared on Sooyoung's lips.

"I'm Joy"