𝑆𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑

Joyhope

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Hoseok cling onto Joy who also clinging onto him. "Ahhhh Baby, i'm scared!!" Hoseok complains to Joy who looks scared but calm at the same time.

"Ugh.... it's okay baby umm... i'll be there for you, don't worry" Joy said nervously, looking down.

"It's your turn" The worker said in a serious voice, looking sharply over the couple. He put on a belt to Hoseok and Joy. Tightening it until they yelp.

Hoseok and Joy look at each other, frowning but calms down when they see each other faces. Joy smile despite her stomach turning upside down.

"One" Joy start "Two" Hoseok continue "Three!" They scream together as they jump. The rope bounce up and down once they're at the bottom with Hoseok screaming "I LOVE YOU JOYYYYY!" He scream on top of his lungs despite of his position being upside down.

Joy laugh her heart off as she Hoseok buried his face on Joy as he look at the water underneath their head. A boat came and carefully untied the rope as they pulled the couple onto the boat.

Hoseok release a relief sigh and put a hand on his raging heart. Joy laugh again as her smile makes Hoseok's heart melt. Joy hug him as the boat begins to drifted to the land. Joy grin kissing his cheeks while mumbling to his ears "I love you too , scaredy cat"

.....

A/N

Sorry that this is short as well as the others before 💚💜❤