𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠

Yoonjoy

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

After the boys deals with Do Hwan and taking care of my injuries, Yoongi secretly takes my hand and lead me towards his room.

Once we enters, he engulf me into a hug. Saying sorry again and again. He sniff again and look into my eyes.

"Sooyoung, I'm so so sorry that you had to do this" He said as guilty crept on his bone "I'm so sorry you had to endure the pain because of the douchebag ask you to. I'm so so so sorry" He said shaking.

"Hey, I'm okay. Irene also said that the bleeding and wound isn't serious compared to what i've been through, a little blood loss maybe yes but, remember we've been through worst? And why are you apologising?" I ask.

"Because I didn't stop you any further. Because I didn't protest enough for Namjoon to cancel this plan. Because I didn't arrive early enough to stop him from beating you. Becaus-" I cut him off with a kiss.

He immediately respond and hug my waist. I know he is feeling guilty. But it's not his fault. It's that stuck up bread face, Do Hwan. But Yoongi do not have anything to do with this. But he is blaming himself for everything that i've been through in that club sewer.

I push myself to him, proving him how much I love him and doesn't feel mad at him, at all. We broke apart and breath with our mouth.I laid my head at his chest. I hug him tighter by the waist as I inhaled his strong and calming aftershave.

It's calming, really. He smells like the woods plus a little bit of flowers scent in it. He kissed my head and stroke my back "I think we need to go downstairs to discuss about the plan" I said but get a gun from him.

I tried to pull apart but he just tighten his hold on me. "Yoongi let's go" I said firmly. He sigh as he let go but still held my hand. He opened the door to see fiv- no, six of his members leaning against the door and fall when he opened the door. Yerim is there too.

Yoongi gave the seven of them a cold stare "Does any of you know what privacy means?" He ask.

"Yes, actually-" Namjoon tried to say but got cut off by Taehyung and Jungkook running away, screaming.

"As I was saying-" Namjoon got cut again by Yoongi head locking him. Well of course he need to stand on his feet fingers to reach Namjoon's height. I chuckled as I glanced sinisterly at Yeri.

She laughed nervously before trying to reasons me. "Well, you see, ummp, we was just, ahh, hanging out! Yes there it goes! We were just hanging out!" She said

"Hanging out by our door?" I ask raising an eyebrow at her. "Uhh, no! Yes! Uhh I mean, No!, uhhh , maybe?" She said hesitantly.

I chuckled sinisterly causing her to shiver. "It's okay Yerim. But it does have consequences" "Oh god no" "Oh god yes. Now prepare yourself for a kiss from the goddess" I said.

"Whatever byeeeee" She said running off. I laughed darkly before saying "Oh No, Kim Yerim! You won't be able to run off this time!" As I chase her down the long hall.

/////

"Tell me!" Namjoon scream. "Bitch like I will" Hwang jae, Do Hwan's friend. Who followed us in here to save Do Hwan but instead got caught by Jungkook who went to check up on him.

Do Hwan laugh at his response but soon died when he got punch by Jimin at his stomach. Serves him right. I went to Namjoon and whispered "If you went like that, you know that you will not get an answer right?" He rolled his eyes and gave me a good glare. However I am not moved by such a 'scary' glare.