𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛

Namjoy

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

There's been a new girl in the school, named Rebecca. Yes, a foreigner. Also a transfer student from America. Half Korean and half American.

She walk in here like a timid bunny but then when shit start going south she had start to grow balls and begin to messing with the bullies in the school.

At first, Joy didn't care about her when she start messing around the school and had expected it to be like that. She didn't even know how she looks and didn't care how she looks. But when that 'Becca' have been partnered in class with Namjoon for some stupid project. That girl have been growing some more imaginary balls than what she have.

Namjoon have been complaining to her about how clingy, messy and lazy Rebecca is and can't stand any longer with her so Joy have been helping Namjoon to avoid Rebecca or confront her about this.

/////

"Who do you think you are?" Joy pushes her tongue inside of her cheek as she stare at Rebecca. She had originally thought that this is going to be easy but not this hard.

"I'm his girlfriend" Joy said, trying to contain her anger from poking the bitch's eyes with her index finger.

"But he didn't say anything about having a girlfriend" Rebecca said, still giving her a dirty stare. Joy grit her teeth as she slam Rebecca to the lockers.

"Look here my sweet Rebecca, not everything is about you and not everyone is gonna tell you everything about them because apparently most of them didn't even care about you at all. You walk in like a good bunny and keep on staying like that. Don't fuck with my friends including me. Because apparently I hate getting my hands dirty. So stay away from us, you pickled hair bitch" She snarls. Joy let go of her as Rebecca slid down the locker. Joy wipe her hands with a disgusted face as she look at her.

"Don't appear in front of me ever again"

/////

It's been a week since that and thankfully Joy hadn't seen any glimpse of Rebecca and according to Namjoon, Rebecca had told the professor that she want to change partners which the professor didn't say anything and change his partner to Jungkook.

And currently, is sitting with the rest of the members at lunch. They ditch the rest of the class before lunch and bow is just sitting there, hanging out and watching the students pile in the cafeteria.

"Guys, haven't you seen that foreigner girl recently?" Yeri pipes in. All of them turn to Yeri in interest.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi ask, leaning more to Wendy. "I mean that girl have been more silent now and people had said that they have seen that girl with the bullies now" Yeri said.

Joy rolls her eyes "Doesn't matter now, even if she does become friends with the plastics, it doesn't even mean they're our superior, plastics stays plastics while we stay unbothered" Joy sigh as Namjoon carefully massage her back.

"Thank you baby" She whispered "Your welcome baby" He replied, sneaking a peck at her lips. Joy giggle at him.

"Joon hyungie is such a softie near Joy but such a dom to other people" Jimin said as he cuddled to the side of Seulgi.

"Let him live" Irene said, rolling her eyes as she tried to avoid getting fed by Jin. "Unnie, you only backing him up because you have a soft spot for all of us" Seulgi said.

"N-No I don't!" She stuttered as Jin laugh bashingly. "Yes you do noona" Hoseok said as he giggle with his boyfriend Taehyung.

"Hi Namjoon"