𝐴𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢

Taejoy

▪︎︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

He never notices me. As if I'm just a dust that never meant anything to him. Besides, who am I? I'm just nobody. A nobody that no one cares about. Im just a stupid girl who has a stupid crush at a popular guy. He has other girls besides him. And i am nothing compared to them.

How will I approach her? She seems too unintrested in me. My friends always bugging me about my feelings for her. But she always eyeing Hoseok hyung and her girlfriend. Did she wants to be in her position? She is very popular among guys because of her body. But I like her because of her.

How do I do this will he be mad at me? How can I talk to him. I'm just a dirty slut, that's what his fans said to me. He invited me to sit with him on lunch. Me?! There's so many people than me. Why did he invited me? Ah, I'm doomed.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
𝙹𝚘𝚢

I cassually walk besides him. Acting as if I'm unaffected. Our hands suddenly brushed making me jump. He looked at me making flushed. He smile showing his beautiful boxy smile, making me smile back.

/////
𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐

She's so cute. Her smile making me melt and of course I will never get sick of it. She look at Hoseok hyung making my smile dissappear and turn into a frown. Her sad eyes glance over Wendy who is in Hoseok hyung's arm. A hand suddenly placed at my shoulder making me shocked but quickly covers it as Sooyoung is looking at me. I look at the hand showing Jungkook and a poster. "Hyung! There will be a party!" "Who's party?" I curiosly ask "Sehun hyung!" He answered giddyly.

I chuckle and check Sooyoung. She is still looking at Wendy causing my frown deeper than usual. I clear my throat in order to catch her attention. She looked at me shock and raised an eyebrows asking 'why?'

I smile "Are you going to the party?" "What party?" "Sehun's hyung party" She nodded "Maybe yes, maybe no, I don't know" "Awwww, Come on! Please, could you come. For me?" I ask, trying my best to appeal my cutest aegyo to her.

/////
𝙹𝚘𝚢

I stare at him propably with hearts in my eyes. I nod defeatedly as he scream yes causing the whole cafeteria to look at him. Then they continue to eat as if nothing happened earlier as the whole café knows about his alien like attitude.

I continue to stare at Wendy unnie. She has a rough year this time. I'm happy that she has someone as good as Hoseok oppa. I thought as I eyed Hoseok oppa , then look at her again. I sigh as I remembered the night she came to my house, crying. She lets her heart out as soon as I opened the door.

This early year the good friend of her from canada had been rape and killed. Then her ex boyfriend cheat on her with her own trustworthy best friend. Turns out they just want her money. And even then she doesn't want the other members including me do anything to him, i swear she's too good for her own sake. But i met her boyfriend yesterday, don't worry he's at the hospital now.

I glanced at Teahyung side to see he's deep in thought and looking at me frowning. I chuckled as I snap my fingers in front of him, he blink a few times before smiling at me showing his usual boxy smile that will make everyone melt, boys or girls no one cares. And continues to melt and amuse me with his unique and adorable personality.

/////

As I was done doing my makeup I glance at my clothes to look for any flaws