𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦

Vjoy

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢
-
-
-
At the dark streets, where people are high, where people are drunk and where gangster use to hang around.

A woman, a young woman. Maybe in her 20-ish. Is walking to the pit of where the wrongs are the right, where no rules are being put.

The woman walk gracefully despite the hungry stares that she got from the disgusting males. She's wearing a tight black crop top with a gold and black jacket, revealing her beautiful toned stomach. A tight black jeans with a chain hanging on it. Her hair framed her beautiful face, and is let fall from her shoulder to her chest making her look cute, yet sexy there. Her makeup, well she just wear smoky eyeshadow, a dark red lipstick and a faint colour of pink blush.

She walks inside the old bar despite the people lining up to enter it. Even after getting an insults she calmly nod at the guard and the guard, obediently step aside allowing the girl to enter.

Sweat and alcohol came and slap her on the face. But as if she are used to this, she just walk towards the pit dancing maniac. She slid in between the people to reach her destination giving glares to people who stop her.

The tall red velvet door could intimidate people who walk past this. Mostly, people who are well known of this place avoid here like a plague. As if it is haunted.

She twist open the door only to be greet by nothing but darkness. She just enter anyway. She walk like she's a pro with the place. Doesn't even stumble at the scattering bottles and boxes. Then gracefully walk down the stairs. When she reach the bottom of the stairs, her hand reach for the light bulb, twisting it slightly to light it up.

The light shined throughout the room, showing her how things turn upside down in it. She sighs as she hit the button at the watch she's wearing at her right wrist.

She cleaned the room a little before sitting down on the cleaned spot. Taking out her phone she decide to play it a little before the guys arrived.

/////
20 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛
-
-
-

The knock at the door makes her stand up. She slap the dust away from her butt and walk towards the door. The door opened to 6 people who watch the places warily.

"Come in" The boys get inside one by one, still glancing the place with careful eyes. She look at the sight with a stoic face before slamming the door resulting for the boys to jumped as they followed her down the stairs.

"Sit down" "I think it's the best for us just to stand" "Well that is not an invitation for you to make. I said sit down" The girl said firmly. She walk to the hidden spot of the room and pull a big file.

The room is silent as the boys watch fearfully at her. They doesn't expect her to be so rough on them. After all, they are old friends, aren't they?

She slam the file in front of them causing them to jump "This is all information that you guys need. After this don't call for me no matter the problem is" She said cutting all of their hopes to get close to her again.

The leader, want to look tough in front of her. Not wanting to show her his weak side after all of the mess. He read the file slowly, wanting to store all of it in his head. His brows furrowed on every second he read it.

"T-th-this doesn't make a sense Sooyoung" The boy said "Believe it or not, it does make sense Namjoon. And don't call me Sooyoung anymore, just Joy" She replied.