𝐶𝑎𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝

Joyhope

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

*Warning! If you are triggered by psychopath don't read! If you are triggered by killing don't read!*

Her beautiful face.

A face of an angel.

So smooth like a baby skin.

How do I know?

Hmmm.... Lets see maybe because I had slap her.

Yess! I slap her! Hahahaha, she needs that, she must know who she belong to, I don't care if she hates me.

Hates me? Wait, does she? Oh no. She hates me! What have I done!

Hoseok, you stupid moron maybe now she hates me!

But......

She needs to know who she belongs too. She doesn't have a choice. It's kind enough for me to slap her ONLY.

3 month ago.....

A girl who is naive and beautiful. Easily being trap with a psychotic person. But she doesn't know that until it was too late.

Joy is in her 3rd year in college and she finally has a boyfriend for the first time when she stepped into the college, Hoseok. Despite the warnings her friend gives her, she still stick to her decision. She's the kind not to believe some kind of stupid shits people said until she sees it with her own eyes. Stupid? Yeah, but not for her, yet.

One by one. Her male friends is gone. Bangtan is gone. Nowhere to be found except Hoseok. Even her friends who give her the warnings is gone. Red velvet is gone except her.

She tried to call her members but they doesn't reply. The same for Bangtan. And of course, except Hoseok.

But strangely, when she ask Hoseok about this Hoseok will said he doesn't know or he will avoid or change the topic. It goes on and on until Hoseok ask her to go to his house. Just for fun he said.

After school Joy finally think that something's wrong with him. Like he's talking with himself. Not like she hadn't talk to herself in a 3rd point of view but he literally talk and responds like he's talking to other person. Using his name and j - hope? She think?

Sitting on his sofa when he arrived, Hoseok excused himself to bring her snacks and drinks. Weird. She thought. But still stupidly, shrugged it off.

Smelling something she went to the smell to look what it is. It's smells, like a fish market, the smell of very disgusting blood, or just plain carcass .

She arrived to the backyard making the smell grew stronger until she had to close her nose to prevent her from puking. Poking her head in the bushes her eyes widened to see her missing Bangtan and Red velvet members lying there.

She went deeper to see her fellow members lying there. With bugs, dried blood and scratches on their body. Her eyes began to water she cup her mouth to prevent any noise coming out.

"ØH꙰... l꙰øøk꙰§ l꙰îk꙰ë ýœú f꙰øûñd꙰ t꙰h꙰ém꙰"

A voice said sending her chills to her bones. Shaking she galnced her back only to feel a needle stucking at her neck.

Slowling losing conscious she whispered "why?"

"I'm sorry I can't help it" he said before she completely losing her conscious.

/////

Out. That's what she's thinking. Freedom. Free from this house. Free from this torture. Free from this damned house. But how? Run. Yes run. But Hoseok isn't going to let her out easily, she might die.

But dying is more great than living in this hell. Yes probably. She can see them again. Jinnie, Yoongles, Hyun, Ddeul, Yerimie, Wannie, Joon, Jiminie, Jungkookie. And mostly. Taehyungie.

She miss them. She miss them so much it hurts.

Her eyes began to water but it stopped when the front door opened. As if she's robot, she stood up to greet Hoseok. Fortunately she knows Hoseok will leave his phone at the dining table after he ate. But she never had a chance because Hoseok always dragged her upstairs.

But this time it is different because he seems exhausted and he just passed her to go upstairs. With quick actions, she unlock his phone which is luckily have no password. She called the police and delete all of the evidence that she uses the phone.

Swiftly taking the dishes and acting like she washes the dish. A hand came crept behind her. "Jagiiiii" Hoseok whined. Almost cute if he isn't a psychotic man. She hummed as a respond.

"I missed you" "Don't you miss me?" "Of course" she replied, monotone. Hoseok released a satisfied grin. "Okieeeee" Hoseok said as he dissappear to upstairs. Joy relesed a relief breath.

As if she hold it from the started. She needs to get out.

/////

She run from the endless corridor. Glancing back to see Hoseok just managed to get out from the room she locked him in. Glancing right and left. Hoseok catch her eyes causing her breath to hitched. Eyes widening she run faster until she catch a glimpse of light from a door.

Her hope gets high until something slammed at her head.

Falling her head hit the floor first. Breath hitching. She looked at Hoseok who have a wide grin plastered over his face. Her stomach churned to see a bloody knife at his hand. She doesn't know whose blood it is but it is blood.

Turning her body, Hoseok sit at her thighs and leaned down until their lips touching each other. Joy's hand weakly push Hoseok's hard chest. But getting caught with Hoseok's one hand and being pinned above her head.

Roughly, Hoseok's kiss her again. Forcing his tounge to enter her mouth causing Joy to sobs loud and louder. A bang at the front door is louder than then.

"Why?" He whispered when the kiss broke. "Why do you make me do this? Why are you being mean at me?!" Hoseok shouted angrily while he slammed Joy on the floor harder and harder each time.

Hoseok nuzzled his face into Joy's neck. Smelling the blood he laugh. Hysterically and maniacly causing the bang on the door to stop a while. Joy feel her stomach churned from Hoseok's laughter.

She didn't understand until Hoseok stab her. He stab her more and more until Joy breath her last breath.

Hoseok laugh hysterically. The bang on the door continued and this time, harder.

Hoseok laugh until he sobs. He scoop Joy's lifeless body, hugging it. He nuzzled his face into Joy's neck. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" He sobs louder. "I have to. I'm sorry. I can't control it. I can't help it. I'm sorry. Ddongdongie. I'm sorry" He whimpered. He cupped Joy's cold face and place a warm kiss at her lifeless mouth.

Then the door crash down to reveal a lot of police. Their stomach churned to see such an unpleasant sight. Hoseok hugged her tightly one last time before he get separated by the officer. He laugh like maniac sending shivers at the police officer's spine.

He just can't. He can't. He can't help it.