𝑁𝑜

Joyhope

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Guys, there is supposedly going to be a new student today. Please come in" The teacher said. I enter the class with the brightest smile i can muster. I know everyone is looking at me until the teacher scold someone.

"Sooyoung! Pay more attention!" The said girl flinch when her name is called. I can see the girl roll her eyes before looking at me.

I freeze, everything about her is perfect, her lips, her cute nose, her big eyes, her perfect cheeks, her long lashes. Everything is perfect as i watch her lips parted.

Silently, i gulp and smile again "Hi! I'm your hope, You're my hope, I'm J-Hope! My real name is Jung Ho Seok! Nice to meet you. I hope that we can get along and please tell me if something wrong with what i do!" I said, trying to be happy even if all i wanna do is just sit beside the angel.

"Okay Hoseok, you can go and sit beside Sooyoung. The girl with the sketch book in her hand."

I walk happily, trying my best not to skip my way to her. "Umm.... hello?" I say, sounding awkward as i waved at her face. She seem to snap from her daydream as her gorgeous eyes widened when she sees me at her side.

"Umm... hi" She said, her even beautiful voice filling my heart as if it wanting to burst. Wonder how will her voice feels when she's under him now. "My name is Park Soo Young but call me SooYoung" She said as she extends her hand to him.

Immediately, he captured her hand in his large hand. Of course, what would he expect from such a beautiful girl by even the physical? A rough calluses hand? Of course it has to be layered by lotion many times now, considering how soft and smooth it is.

He tried so hard not to smell his hands after she released it. He stared at her the entire class, trying hard not to get carried away with how much he just wanted to take he there and then.

Just like her name, he tried so hard to swim just not to get drown by her beauty. But now it seems like he failed.