𝐼 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢

Vjoy
■■■■■

Fuck...

Joy thought as she wipe the blood from her lips, wincing in the process. Her eyes looked over to the group standing before her, all girls, wearing to much makeup more than enough to make them look like burned barbies, all wearing a sly smirk on their lips at the view of her laying around her scattered books, battered and broken.

Her breathing quickens remembering that she's still in their hands and she's too weak too fight back

Pathetic bitch

She groan as she tried to stand up but was cut with a kick at her face, her head slamming to the wall at the impact. "Hey!" A familiar yet distant voice shout from the end of the hall. The plastic girls all looked towards the source, gasping and squealing in delight, looking almost proud that the man caught them beating his own ex girlfriend

"Taehyung Oppa!" They let out an overly high pitched squeal to him yet the man pay no attention to the rubber burned barbies and straight away holding Joy to his chest. The girls again let out a gasp, out of disbelief at sight of the man they really like holding the girl that they thought they finally get 'hold onto'.

Taehyung ignores them and carries Joy bridal style after hooking her bag straps over his left shoulder. Joy just curls in his embrace, too weak to denied his help.

He walk her to the nurse room, layed her on the most comfortable bed he'd known in the room. Walking again to take the band aids that is perfectly laid for open eyes.

Joy just watch him, trying to sit by herself. But Taehyung is too fast for her liking when he decide to help her. She glares at him as he just sigh in defeat.

"I still don't know why you got to leave me" He said, taking a cotton ball and dip it into the alcohol, reaching to dap it over on her wound.

He pause when Joy wince, apologising to her "You know why i left you" She said after he's done taking care all of her wounds. He reach for a bandage and wrap it over a big cut on her arm.

"No i don't and really doesn't understand why you let them beat the fuck out of you when i am very capable to protect you. In and out of relationship. Even if you're not my girlfriend, you're still are my friend" Taehyung says, accidentally gripping Joy's arm too tight, causing her to wince "Shit sorry"

Joy didn't say anything until it's time for them to go back to class "You know me, i don't like relying on people, even if they are the one that i love the most. I always trouble you, that's why i leave you. You're too good for me, for a boyfriend or just friend" She said and Taehyung watched her turning his back on him when she's in need, again.

/////

It was Saturday, the only day that Joy could rest before working again for 6 days with no rest after school. It's tiring, but that's what you should do when you don't have your parents alive anymore.

She sighed in contentment, the feeling of her tea flowing down her throat in very satisfying. She mostly spent her day off with Tarhyung but she didn't work as much as she is now back then. Because Taehyung always pays for her bill secretly. And yes, Taehyung are filthy rich, with his parents and his own businesses.

Joy shake her head to get Taehyung's out of her mind. She didn't want to start feeling lonely, two of her sisters are in university or college while Yerim are still in preschool. She and Irene are the only one who worked as a full time worker; with her taking a night shift job and Irene in a morning shift. While Seulgi and Wendy sometimes do a part time job that pays well for them.

The doorbell rings, startling Joy who in turn hiss at the feeling of burning substance on her hand, immediately sitting the cup of tea on the coffee table. She huff and almost run to the door when it rings for the second time.

"Yes?" Joy ask as soon as she open the door; forgetting to look through the peep hole. "SURPRISE" The sudden shout had Joy raising her hand as she stumbles back from the shock. She immediately puts her hand on her chest to calm her down.

When she look up, she's greeted by the boxy smile she use to fancy. "Joy-ah, i know you're feeling lonely, that's why i brought and bought THIS" He yell and shows his hand.

Joy widened her eyes as a wide smile start to show. A squeal breakthrough her throat as she delicately holds the white puppy in her hand, softly cradling it.

The puppy seems to have woken up from Tae's shout and yell earlier but then slowly it drifts off to sleep. Soft 'uwu's and 'aww's went past Joy's lips.

Joy then froze when she quickly realizes the situation. Sadly, she gives Taehyung the puppy back, Taehyung's boxy smile falter as he holds the puppy.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung ask; his other hand holding Joy's tense palm. "I can't take care of it, i don't have time as much as i have back then. After all, i can't afford it's toys, vaccine, food and cages. It's too expensive for me" Joy reasons, her head already do a calculate of the prices and cost and it really does cost a fortune for people living like her.

Taehyung purses his lip and take Joy's hand in his, carefully sat down the puppy on the comfortable sofa and pull her upstairs, to her bedroom. Joy just follow behind him, too sad that she couldn't afford to take in a puppy.

Taehyung sat Joy down on the edge of the bed after locking the bedroom door. Silently, he just cups Joy's cheeks and softly pepper kisses along her face. At last, when he reach her lips, he pull her in for a deep heated kiss.

Without realising, they ended up with Taehyung hovering her, still kissing. They parted ;panting for air closely to each other's mouth. "I need you and i still love you . I need you to be close to me at all time. When you broke up with me, my heart hurts but i knew you do everything for a reason but i didn't expect your reason to be so dumb dumb" He said, still hovering her.

"I'm too good for you? Hell no. If anything it's you who are too good for me. I don't care if you think that i waste money on you because you deserves every penny i use for you. Because i want to fucking spoil you. You deserve to be because you're you. I love you and i know you too" He said before kissing her again, completely silencing her.

"I love you too Taehyung"

-----

Okay firstly, this is rushed. 2nd, i know it's bad, no need to remind me. 3rd, i don't know where the plot is going so i'm sorry if you find it random. That's all byebye

P.s stream psycho