𝑆𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔

Yoonjoy

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Yoongi, come down and eat NOW" Joy said sternly , looking hard at Yoongi, just so he knows that if he decline, this will not end well.

Yoongi groan in his bed as he forced himself to sit, one of his hand is pulled by Joy, so that he would stand away from the bed.

He pouted, looking at Joy with puppy eyes. However Joy declined with a slap of her hair on his face as she turned around to walk out. He groan as he forced himself to stand and walk to the dining room.

Once he arrived, he rest himself at the comfy chair and rest his face at his fist. Joy came, holding a large pot of kimchi stew. She set it in front of Yoongi and sit the opposite of him.

He lazily eat as Joy put some stew on his bowl with a bit of rice. Joy looked at him, raising her eyebrows. "Hey, what's wrong?" She ask softly.

"Nothing, just tired" He said as he looked at her. She nod and continue eating the food she cooked. He sigh softly, looking at her with heart eyes suddenly.

Feeling a gaze on her, she look at Yoongi with a spoon on her mouth, raising her eyebrow at him.

Seeing him not responding, she kick his legs under the table as he jump, hitting his knees to the table is process. He wince as Joy try her best to laugh without spitting her food back.

Yoongi glares at Joy but then turns into a small grin as he look at Joy's face. He shake his head as he eat his stew.

/////

Yoongi groan as Joy crashed herself beside him on the sofa, his eyes slowly dropping back. Joy look at Yoongi lovingly as he tried his best not to fall asleep.

Slowly, Joy wrap her arms around Yoongi neck and she laid him on her chest when she lay down on the sofa. Stroking his head softly, she kissed him multiple times as Yoongi's arms snake around her waist, burying himself between her breast.

Joy's legs closed around Yoongi's waist as she slowly drifted to sleep. "I love you my sleeping beauty" She heard Yoongi's muffled voice said before drifting to sleep with a smile on.